Operation Guardian's Reach

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Re: Operation Guardian's Reach

Post by Sskiss »

Your post is good enough AN. I'll be working on a reply this week. I'd like to stress, there's no need to feel rushed here. If you can put out a decent post in a day, fine. If not, don't worry.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Sorry for the long delay but a post is up. If CF decides to go crazy with mining droids, I guess I can have some fun blowing stuff up on the planet then.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Started working on my next post and will take some extra time to complete it.

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Sskiss wrote: And Kanuskistan, stop saying your post is crap. I've read it and it seems just fine to me.
Problem is I know I could do better given more time - what I just posted is basically a summary of a good post I had planned to make, but don't have the time or energy to compose right now, and I refuse to leave folks waiting for me for days if I can help it.

The difference between what I want to post and what I have time to post is supremely frustrating.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Kanuckistan wrote:
Sskiss wrote: And Kanuskistan, stop saying your post is crap. I've read it and it seems just fine to me.
Problem is I know I could do better given more time - what I just posted is basically a summary of a good post I had planned to make, but don't have the time or energy to compose right now, and I refuse to leave folks waiting for me for days if I can help it.
I will take several days or even a week or so if necessary. In truth, writing is not really my forte. Not to say I'm bad at it, but I do not consider myself someone that really stands out in an RP. Except perhaps for the fact that I play a non-human race.
Kanuckistan wrote:The difference between what I want to post and what I have time to post is supremely frustrating.
I sympathize.

Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

I can't really do that - I really work best if I just sit down and write it all at once. Here I simply had far too much material to cover, and I think I'm coming down with a bug, which makes it hard to get into the proper frame of mind.

As for quality, Sskiss, there are published authors you put to shame.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

I will be finished with my post in a day or two. It ends with a cliffhanger of sorts with suitably ominous sounding music.

Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Just posted, the plot thickens....

Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Marvelous, Sskiss! :D
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Well, be patient now! :mrgreen: My next post or two will explain a lot. Just give me some time to make it good. This is the type of post you do not want to rush under any circumstances.