Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Re: Operation Guardian's Reach

Post by Arizona Nova »

Sskiss wrote:
Arizona Nova wrote:
Allanea wrote:I don't rly have such a bad RP history. Shander was ALLIED with me when it suited him, now he's being a whiny ... [insert your own expletive]

Anyway.

If we can't use the fortress on him, we can use it on someone else. Like the Shivans or whatnot.
Or the Sathari. :zombie:
You seem to kicking his ass though! :mrgreen:
Only his ships, and only because he is a good chap. I've been speaking with him, though, and broached the subject that his race would be a good new ueber-fiend for the galaxy. Rest assured, this is only the beginning.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

But he's only been around sinse late July of this year....
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Sskiss wrote:But he's only been around sinse late July of this year....
If he's a good writer and a reasonable fellow, I don't really mind either way. Hell, what were the Shivan wars if not a nation playing bigbad even though the 'rules' say they should be much weaker than we are?
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Sskiss wrote:But he's only been around sinse late July of this year....
The player has been around longer; only the nation is young.

As well, I only engaged him at one of his outposts, which he settled a few months ago game-time.

Anyway, once Anahstis sends its intel back home, it's going to trigger a Black Operations freakout of epic proportions.

:twisted:
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

I'd like to get in on that. Sounds fun. =P
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Telros wrote:I'd like to get in on that. Sounds fun. =P
Seeing as the King is also "in" on Black Operations, I can see a contingent of the Telrosian Guard showing up there. :D
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Arizona Nova wrote:Seeing as the King is also "in" on Black Operations,
You have Elvis? I'm going to have to call godmod on that. It's almost as bad as having Jesus in a tank. :(

:P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

By bad you mean so awesome our minds would explode from the sheer power of the pwnage?
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Arizona Nova, as for your last post on NS. Hierarch Raag would choose the exploration of the station (which to him would seem far more crucial to explore at the moment) rather than violate the "Territorial Imparitve" of the native inhabitents of the first planet.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Arizona Nova wrote:Seeing as the King is also "in" on Black Operations,
You have Elvis? I'm going to have to call godmod on that. It's almost as bad as having Jesus in a tank. :(

:P
I lol at the thought of a digisape naming himself Jesus and then going in for the priesthood.
Sskiss wrote:Arizona Nova, as for your last post on NS. Hierarch Raag would choose the exploration of the station (which to him would seem far more crucial to explore at the moment) rather than violate the "Territorial Imparitve" of the native inhabitents of the first planet.
You may be the lone no vote Sskiss. >_>
~Anikar

{Back Burner}