General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Autobots: a little OOC

Post by Kostemetsia »

So.

Some of you may have noticed that I'm putting up a puppet for admission to IRON. Specifically, a puppet by the name of All Autobots. Now, since the ensuing hilarity may involve the ESUS, I'm including some background on All Autobots here.

OOCly, All Autobots exists to wreak some Transformer hilarity, and take on a Lego nation in late October.

ICly,
All Autobots is the assembled ranks of Autobots brought together by Optimus Prime's message at the end of Transformers. Since he's gone to one of the major fractal Earths and taken his most able assistants with him, a young mathematician (sound familiar?) and self-engineering fetishist going by 'Capability' has styled himself the Autobot Regent, ruling in the place of Optimus Prime and with the authority of the Matrix of Leadership.

Capability is a pretty cool guy, eh emulates Shattered Glass Megatron for background and doesn't afraid of anything. He's a pretty ethically upright guy, so a lot of the hilarity in AA will be from Autobots acting like Decepticons (hey, Starscream and Blitzwing among others pulled that shit in reverse, so the Autobots can invert the trope) - and these guys aren't even really bona fide Autobots, they've just decided that in the absence of real Autobots they'll be the wannabe bringers of justice and good, and maybe claim the Autobot health benefits plan. Hey, it could work.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Re: Autobots: a little OOC

Post by Arizona Nova »

<banditkeith>I don't understand a word you just said, try speaking American it's the only language I understand! Specifically, make an overwrought CGI movie starring Megan Fox!</banditkeith>
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Re: Autobots: a little OOC

Post by Kostemetsia »

hay guise i herd megan fox is bisexual
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]