Border Security / raping/murdering JTF

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Border Security / raping/murdering JTF

Post by Kostemetsia »

I'm assembling a joint taskforce to loot Praxis Shipyards, an ex-TRIAD holding. He says there's really kewl lewtz in the system, and I want in on them. My IC excuse is that I'm the spatially closest recognised polity to Praxis, and as such it's my moral duty to make sure the weapons technology there doesn't fall into the wrong hands.

So, I'm assembling a joint taskforce. Currently, Otagi (ONV Sobek &c.), 5/4 (the Third Fleet) and Rob (one heavy cruiser squadron) are contributing. I myself will be throwing a grand cruiser squadron into the equation - grand cruiser, eight heavies, twenty lights and one hundred and ten corvettes. The objective is to rape and plunder the system while causing as little human damage as possible, but to be prepared for a major naval engagement should one result.

As such, I need one more nation, and a few for reserve forces.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Re: Border Security / raping/murdering JTF

Post by Sskiss »

I'd sent something if you show me where you are on the map relative to TRIADS position. If I agree to join, I'll sent a "Lurking Death" stealth squadron consisiting of 6 "Slicing Claws" (Hvy Destroyer equivellent - ~ 380 meters), 24 Ruthless Slaughterers (Destroyer equivellent - ~ 290 meters) and 48 Cruel Hunters (Frigate equivellent - ~ 200 meters). Am I in? Let me know, I could use the loot.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

Sskiss, I can't show you, as such, but I'm deploying forces from 795,462 (Naval Station Kyosu) to 741,446 (Praxis Shipyards). My rally point is probably going to be at Naval Station Kyosu.

How active can you be?
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Kostemetsia wrote:Sskiss, I can't show you, as such, but I'm deploying forces from 795,462 (Naval Station Kyosu) to 741,446 (Praxis Shipyards). My rally point is probably going to be at Naval Station Kyosu.

How active can you be?
Do you have stargates or the equivelllent? I ask this because one, you are far away from us and two, with our FTL drives it would take several days if not a couple of weeks at least to get there. And what type of RP is this going to be?
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

I am willing to be in on this, if Sskiss decides otherwise. However, what's this about reserve forces?
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

Sskiss, I'm repossessing a system in the name of the Commonwealth. There should be various hilarity ensuing on the local planetoids, plus one or two major fleet engagements. As for stargates, I'm linked into the IRON slipgate network, which I think has intersection points with some sort of ESUS fast transit network - which we can probably adhoc for this RP anyway. Just jump to an IRON/ESUS system and take the slipgate to me from there, because I have a slipgate to my naval base and adhoc wormhole from there to the RP arena.

Telros: myself, Otagi, Rob, 5/4 and probably Sskiss constitute the first force which will drop into the system to fortify it and search it. I forecast that the major power currently there, the Militocracy of Rethan, will temporarily leave - he has a carrier battlegroup, but I don't think it can take on a fleet of several dozen cruisers with attendant vessels. However, we may be spread out when he comes back with moar gunz, and I need a second wave prepared to hold the line against him.
[center]Image
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Kostemetsia wrote:As for stargates, I'm linked into the IRON slipgate network, which I think has intersection points with some sort of ESUS fast transit network - which we can probably adhoc for this RP anyway. Just jump to an IRON/ESUS system and take the slipgate to me from there, because I have a slipgate to my naval base and adhoc wormhole from there to the RP arena.
I am not aware of any such ESUS network. :yarr:
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

'Course not, 'course not. ;)

In that case, Sskiss, are you near any IRON nations?
[center]Image
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Arizona Nova wrote:
Kostemetsia wrote:As for stargates, I'm linked into the IRON slipgate network, which I think has intersection points with some sort of ESUS fast transit network - which we can probably adhoc for this RP anyway. Just jump to an IRON/ESUS system and take the slipgate to me from there, because I have a slipgate to my naval base and adhoc wormhole from there to the RP arena.
There's always ITH and the various stargate networks that people have.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Otagia wrote:
Arizona Nova wrote:
There's always ITH and the various stargate networks that people have.
Not so much; Balrogga has explictily forbidden military transit in the ITH. We have, basically, the seperate stargate networks of individual nations.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}