Border Security / raping/murdering JTF

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: Border Security / raping/murdering JTF

Post by Otagia »

Post up. Apologies for taking liberties with your ship, Kost, but Sobek is being a wee bit passive aggressive with his comms array.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

As far as I know, TRIAD's system has been emptied and people either stumbled across it or discovered it and have sent fleets to investigate. Kost is rather close and deciding that instead of random nations taking it, it should be his, and is getting allies to help him fighting off any major power that gets in his way, with the promise of any technological booty we find in the system.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Telros wrote:As far as I know, TRIAD's system has been emptied and people either stumbled across it or discovered it and have sent fleets to investigate. Kost is rather close and deciding that instead of random nations taking it, it should be his, and is getting allies to help him fighting off any major power that gets in his way, with the promise of any technological booty we find in the system.

Ah.

So no pre-existing claims of any real substance, just a multi-way treasure hunt/land grab.
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Telros »

Of sorts, yes.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Kost, CF has a very valid point. Our ships look far to distinct for that to occur. Also, a combined force in its own right will be formidable in itself.

Oh yeah, diplomacy - we do not care, we are here to plunder!

Case closed.

I should be posting soon. God damn it, why do you people all start threads at once! Damn you all!
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Telros »

Sskiss wrote:
Telros wrote:No, it's more like "m-fing Chronosia/Mekanta/Sskiss". The "if you fight, do it fucking RIGHT" category. I've seen a few rps he has been in. He's an opponent I have to be careful with.
Can you explain in some more depth? Is he that good?
I can't give exact details, but to put it simply, I get the same feeling from his posts and rps that I get from you, Chron, AZN, Mekanta, etc. A well-written roleplayer who has a lot of experience and knows what he is doing. I consider myself able to write rather well but my experience in combat in limited, so I err on the side of caution.

Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Telros, you consider me a good combat Rp'er? I mean I'm not bad, and thanks for the compliment, but I would consider the like of Chronosia, and Neo Mekanta to be better off in that regard.

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Telros »

Combat rping is only one facet of rp.

Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Telros wrote:Combat rping is only one facet of rp.
I agree wholeheartedly.

Telros
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Telros »

So yeah, you are a fine rper, Sskiss. Although I am sure you don't worry about that. =P