Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Re: Started for 9/9/9, I CAN GRAZE THE GODDAMN DEATH STAR LASER

Post by Kostemetsia »

Flandre Scarlet
Hey Flan!

... Why are you out of the basement?
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Alright, I'm interested Mekanta. I'll bite. How do we start?
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Well, first I need to get Gensokyo's fleet out to have contact away from the home territories.

And Kost? Flan is very safely tucked away in the basement.

She, or rather her power, makes a very nice addition to the Scarlet Moon's defense network.

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Now, my question is this. You have stated that your nation has ungodly powerful abilities, in your preceding posts in this thread. So what is your goal with this puppet? To have some fun before you get bored with it or do you have long term goals?
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Well, all of my nations so far have been evil, and rather outgoing. Sure, the non-Neo Mekantans hid, but they were quite forward outside of their space.

So I wanted to do something where I could be a good guy at heart, but be kind of paranoid about interacting with people to the point of having committed genocide to stay hidden. This was a bit of inspiration.

The ungodly power is part my source + a few thousand years, and part a way of justifying the capability to pull off those genocides.

As for my goals, dunno yet. ^_^

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote