Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Re: An idea had occured to me...

Post by Arizona Nova »

Solar Communes wrote:
Arizona Nova wrote:
Arenumberg wrote:Its not really a colony though. Isnt it in Indran Space or something?
Goodness, I hope not, seeing as he's been all disappeared into the time fortress or whatever it is for the past few centuries.
I hope not too, because I'm a prick with preemptive blanket IGNOREs on all chronomancers, and thus I'd have to IGNORE the Senate. Not that it's that relevant anyway.
Well that's boring. Why not cultivate a genocidal collective psychosis toward them instead? :lol:
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

It's also silly, as there's nothing chronomancery about the Senate, the station, or the nebula they're sitting in.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Kanuckistan wrote:It's also silly, as there's nothing chronomancery about the Senate, the station, or the nebula they're sitting in.
And just where is that Mr. Smarty Pants? < :evil: >
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Well, since Indra is no longer a member, perhaps we should construct a new Senate and instead of having it inside someone's territory have it in a joint ESUS controlled system.

Most of us seem to be located around the Perseus arm of the galaxy, how does (433, 740) sound?
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

You know, over the years I've toyed with 'accidentally' creating a seriously messed up area of path-dependent geometry. Have that happen retroactively and make the area one with natural FTLi, and we'd have a wonderfully defensible location to build in, as well as one that could be the foundation for some interesting exploration RP(including mapping out a location for the new HQ), especially if it's a system that was once heavily settled, centuries ago, before the accident.

We could then create a reasonably modular station, where everyone builds their own 'sector'(and model/draw/whatever it, too, as a bit of a collective art project) - maybe have a common core that can be expanded upon so new members can add to it indefinitely, and everyone can reach everyone else without having to go through another nation's specific zone.

EDIT:
(also, BTW, the map doesn't work for me anymore - it's certainly on my end, but it takes a while to load over dialup anyway, so I'm waiting until I get high speed befor sorting it out - they're supposed to turn the tower on on Thursday, so hopefully they can get out here shortly after that. And with the tower not on yet, they won't let me schedule a date for installation. Not complaining, just saying I won't be able to use it until then, FYI)
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Terran Alliance
Name: The United Terran Alliance

Post by The Fedral Union »

Yes well I think a neutral station would serve us well on that note.

Everyone is moving near me now... *cocks shotgun and gives some nasty glares* whyyyyyyy!
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Mindset told me it could be in orbit around a black hole, in a nebula. I've no qualms with this idea. :lol:
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

Post by Allanea »

Why don't we start an exploration effort on the outskirts of the SW Galaxy?
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Because at the moment I have loads of SW nations, particularly those associated with Sith, complaining about my map and saying "OH GOD WE CLAIM ALL OF THE SWG, LOOOOOOOOOL, DELETE EVERYONE ELSE ON IT PLEASE". It's fucking irritating.
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

The Mindset wrote:Because at the moment I have loads of SW nations, particularly those associated with Sith, complaining about my map and saying "OH GOD WE CLAIM ALL OF THE SWG, LOOOOOOOOOL, DELETE EVERYONE ELSE ON IT PLEASE". It's fucking irritating.
Can't say I didn't see it coming.
This won't end well.