Ideas: a whole bunch of them

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Re: Ideas: a whole bunch of them

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Sskiss wrote:I will likely regret asking this, but what is a Cullenpire?
Imagine a vampire.

It has superstrength, superspeed, can stop speeding cars with one hand, is bulletproof, is telepathic and displays really creepy stalker tendencies.

Now imagine that it isn't inconvenienced by sunlight - oh no. Rather than die in light, it sparkles, like diamonds. And the vampires don't hide from people because they're blood sucking monsters, but rather because otherwise the humans would be *jealous* of them.

Speaking of drinking blood - Twilight vampires don't have to do that. In short, Twilight vampires have no real weakness.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Except for pretty girls.

Or boys, I guess.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Sskiss wrote:I will likely regret asking this, but what is a Cullenpire?
Imagine a vampire.

It has superstrength, superspeed, can stop speeding cars with one hand, is bulletproof, is telepathic and displays really creepy stalker tendencies.

Now imagine that it isn't inconvenienced by sunlight - oh no. Rather than die in light, it sparkles, like diamonds. And the vampires don't hide from people because they're blood sucking monsters, but rather because otherwise the humans would be *jealous* of them.

Speaking of drinking blood - Twilight vampires don't have to do that. In short, Twilight vampires have no real weakness.
Ah, a whole race of....what does Solar Communes call them again? Ah yes! "Mary Sues"!

Kinda like Ctan on NS....

In other words, a crashing bore!
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Sskiss wrote: Ah, a whole race of....what does Solar Communes call them again? Ah yes! "Mary Sues"!
Yes.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

Sskiss wrote:Ah, a whole race of....what does Solar Communes call them again? Ah yes! "Mary Sues"!

Kinda like Ctan on NS....

In other words, a crashing bore!
I lol'd
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.