A Completely Accurate Description of Events (Story Time)

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

A Completely Accurate Description of Events (Story Time)

Post by Siesatia »

One Day, in a station in some far reaches of the universe, two beings plot how they might counter the threat posed by Bryn Shander...

Arizona Nova stood, his white robes billowing over his silver armor, the seal of the Kingdom upon his chest...

"We need to find a weapon against this new threat, a being of such enormous ego and self confidence he might counter those same qualities of the hated Bryn Shander..." He said, motioning to the starfleet clad man sitting in the chair across from him, "What do you think Fedral?"

"I can't think of anyone, leastways, not anyone who could piss off such a creature as our mutual enemy..." At this, Arizona smiled; a look of realization upon his face...

"There was one... A being whose ego was unrivaled by even Unified Sith, who delighted in angering half the known universe and knew how to string a few words together..." He said, laughing maniacally...

"You can't mean... But... If we were to release him, what devastation would be wrought on the Nationverse?"

"Only Time will tell..." The white clad devious mind said, laughing again at this comment as though it was hilarious... "Come, let us travel to the Halls of Lazarus, where we might find our Colleague and return him to his space in the universe."

The two left the chamber and traveled for hours before they entered the Halls of Lazarus, passing amongst many thousands of pods, some glowing, some whose light had long since gone out of the universe before stopping at one they knew well, peering into the glass they could see not much, the light in this pod was dim, almost out...

"We came just in time... Perhaps we can still waken him..." Fedral said, looking in to see only the outline of the occupant and the shadowy reflection of himself off the glass.

"Let us see..." Arizona said, pulling off an armored glove to place his hand on the panel, the pod light up like a supernova as suddenly the glass melted away, revealing the stirring body of a blonde haired man wearing vaguely Asian attire... He opened his startling blue eyes and greeted them with a smirk...

"So, what kind of trouble are you in now Arizona..."
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Re: A Completely Accurate Description of Events (Story Time)

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

You brought back Zerst? Hahaha, our enemies will be ground to dust underneath his biceps!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

Damnit, CF's post is a hundred times funnier than mine... I'll get you next time gadget... next time...
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Having read "Cry Havoc" I can only come to the conclusion that Bryn is simply billigerent and a rather uncouth cad - a naughty little boy as it were.. Auman, I could respect, but not Bryn. He simply has no class.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Pfft.

Good lord people, I was disliking and offhandedly ignoring Bryn long before it was fashionable.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Arenumberg wrote:Pfft.

Good lord people, I was disliking and offhandedly ignoring Bryn long before it was fashionable.
Truly, you are an oracle.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

It always struck me that Bryn is basically a RL version of Kamina from Gurren Lagann
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

Post by Allanea »

...no.

Kamina was awesome.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

Allanea wrote:...no.

Kamina was awesome.
As we discussed over AIM, while Bryn and Kamina are at opposite ends of the Fail Scale, they both are simply incapable - and I don't just mean choose not to, I mean incapable - of accepting the fact they're wrong, they both go beyond Alpha Male to Asperger's Male, and they both say bro ad nauseum. Your comparison to Shinji from Neon Genesis is not applicable, because while Shinji and Bryn share the same point on the Fail Scale, Shinji is a massive pussy, while Bryn is an aggressive, instinctual beast.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.