A Completely Accurate Description of Events (Story Time)

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Re: A Completely Accurate Description of Events (Story Time)

Post by Kostemetsia »

... no.

They are not Asperger's Males.

Trust me, I know from personal experience.

Also, don't call Bryn an aggressive instinctual beast, that sounds cool and dangerous.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Your mom told me he is a beast though.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Kostemetsia wrote: Also, don't call Bryn an aggressive instinctual beast, that sounds cool and dangerous.

Aggressive instinctual beasts are easily lured into running off cliffs and plunging to their death, however.

...if only the internet had more cliffs... :(
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

Kanuckistan wrote:
Kostemetsia wrote: Also, don't call Bryn an aggressive instinctual beast, that sounds cool and dangerous.

Aggressive instinctual beasts are easily lured into running off cliffs and plunging to their death, however.

7chan.org
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Derscon wrote:
Kanuckistan wrote:

7chan.org
??? What's wrong with 7chan? Their /d/ is kind of like 4chan's /d/ except with less restrictions (and less content.)
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."