Good nations

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

Re: Good nations

Post by Allanea »

Occupied? You mean, actual Iraq-like occupation? By whom? What the fuck? When did this all happen?
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

We couldn't be considered good, but we're not evil.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

I don't know how many other worlds, but Konoha and a few others have been occupied by the Cylons, due to his complicity in the devastating attack on the Colonies by the Cylons and he did something to the Cylons, I don't remember the entire story.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

Telros wrote:I don't remember the entire story.
Good thing I'm not a BSG fanboy to RAAAGE over Canon-raping.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Solar Communes wrote:
Telros wrote:I don't remember the entire story.
Good thing I'm not a BSG fanboy to RAAAGE over Canon-raping.
Canon is raped on NS all the time. It's like one big rape camp, really. See over there? That's SW. She was a very nice girl before she came here. A jeeedai or something. Now she's catatonic. They use her for breeding purposes. Down here is Trek. She was always so curious, always seeking out new life and new civilizations. Now she's turned into some freakish dominatrix, obsessed only with sex and war as a defense mechanism. You see those circled tents? That's where Tolkein lives. She's got a circle of fans who keep her away from the rest of us. They like to pretend that they're not raping her - and to be fair, they do clean her up afterwards - but her screams are still quite telling.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Yeah yeah, who honestly gives a fuck about canon? Canon doesn't work on NS, so we can just can that right now.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

Surely. But when dealing with fiction I prefer not deriving a concept directly from a single source, and specially not using the same name of the source.

It just feels way too cheesy for me when overused. But that is just a personal opinion.

*Edit: Screw it, I'll have to link and quote this.

http://wikistates.outwardhosting.com/wi ... ch_Project
Wapanese StarWarz
Motorcycle Jedi with names suggesting they hail from Glorious Nippon but uh, aren't Japanese.

sd.net
wank, assholery, and a mysterious craving for George Lucas's cawk.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

I occasionally borrow parts of the Halo armoury, because it's good stuff.

Other than that, I couldn't be considered a canon-rapist.

I also couldn't be considered good, since my idealistic upstanding nation is gradually turning towards expansion, fair or foul.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

Post by Allanea »

Sd.net is awesomesauce.

And I'll shamelessly crib whatever seems nice to me at the time. This is a game. It's not a creative writing context. When I'll want to be intelligent and thoughtful and creative, I'll go offline and write a fucking novel.

This is a game, and it's here for us to have fun. And if part of that fun is to live out a fantasy Jedi and Elves chatting together, so fucking be it. Fuck. Cunt. Shitnipples.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

Shitting dicknipples.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]