Support our Own!!!

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Support our Own!!!

Post by Sskiss »

That's right! Support our own! We as an alliance need to let everyone else know that we support each other. Vote for your favorite ESUS Rp'ers (some of you already have, including yours truely) by going to the link provided below.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18042
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Re: Support our Own!!!

Post by Arizona Nova »

I think we already raped that pretty thoroughly. :lol:

My list is the authority anyhow, no matter what democracy or Auman says. :P
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Arizona Nova wrote:I think we already raped that pretty thoroughly. :lol:
I would quite go that far. I do not consider five or six of us a complete "rape" as you put it. Considering we are well over thirty members.

Arizona Nova wrote:My list is the authority anyhow, no matter what democracy or Auman says. :P
It s a solid list to be sure. No arguement.

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

From reading Auman's bit on me in his list, I sense some hesitation to name me on his list. Not surprising, after I verbally bitchslapped him for saying some of the stupidest shit in a convo I have ever encountered.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Telros wrote:From reading Auman's bit on me in his list, I sense some hesitation to name me on his list. Not surprising, after I verbally bitchslapped him for saying some of the stupidest shit in a convo I have ever encountered.
Such as?.... Do tell, you piqued my curiosity!

The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Arizona Nova wrote:I think we already raped that pretty thoroughly. :lol:

*sees Mekanta on the list*

I see what you did there.
This won't end well.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

I am above and beyond circle-jerking! :evil:
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

I would hardly call it circle jerking! Its an honest show of solidarity!

Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

I see AN has completely left me off his list. I must be rated above mentioning...
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

@Sskiss:
Such as?.... Do tell, you piqued my curiosity!
I talked with Balrogga on this one and tried to get the convo but it didn't work out. Basically, he was talking about Gadaffi(sp?), the guy from Libya who's hanging out in New York City or something around there and the people don't like it? Yeah, he was saying he was awesome because how he didn't "care" and was putting the UN to rights with speeches that were true. I was uneasy at this point but I could see a point could be had so I humored him. I told him that I couldn't really take the words of a guy who allowed a terrorist into his country who had killed civilians on a plane before with open arms.

He then replied that I "didn't understand their view in their culture" and said something about a guy dying of cancer or something. What got to me was what he said about my comment on civilians.

"Then you have to take into account that since we're are democratic members of a consenting society, everything that your government does is done with the consent of the majority. There's no such thing as a civilian in a democratic society. "

I immediately called bullshit on that claim, which he countered by saying that we vote in governments that do actions, be it peaceful or killing and destroying stuff. I said that it didn't mean we supported that government and often opposed such actions. He continues and says that Canada and other countries like it are blameless since they know that throughout the world that such policies, I quote, "cause things like airplanes exploding." He said this makes the majority a target.

He then says that for the last sixty years, no one has tried to understand the other side. Probably the Middle Eastern view since that's what start this discussion, and said that nations and peoples were used as pawns for western hegemony. I sort of could agree with that, the US intervention in Iran's nationalization of their oil industries, and the European stance of keeping the countries who wanted freedom after World War 1. Now, when I "...." he said the Cold War. I knew the Cold War and let him know so. He replied that the EU's attempts at peace in the Balkans were just a move to solidify their position post Cold War.

He continues on saying that the Bush administration was basically run by the Project for a New American Century, while I was saying "but you explaining away civilian deaths because we consented to the government by voting is bullshit".

His reply?

"It's not at all, really. The only person that is blameless is the one that didn't vote."

After fuming over these words, I decided to end it there before going ballistic, and said We're done here. He continued on, saying such golden lines as "Niggaz got to break the chains of common morality, brah" and "Democracy is great, I love it, but that is the major draw back to it. If I wasn't right, we wouldn't have been hunting down Nazi Party members.After all, a vote for a party doesn't imply consent to their policies... Why should the Nazi party have been punished?"

Really, I am only pissed that he tried to explain away civilian deaths by saying "they voted for the government in power, and it angered the people who blew them up. That was a consequence and so we can't say they're civilians", not to mention it rang of "this isn't as bad as you're making it out to be."
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.