Little idea here

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Re: Little idea here

Post by Solar Communes »

"Construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, Solar Communes recently decided against having a capital city, the -replace some stuff- voluntarily unemployed can often be seen playing MMOs and the "government" is well known for declaring war on -other countries- Xenos for suspected slights"

This describes Solar Communes almost perfectly. I don't think news would be useful anyway.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: Little idea here

Post by Balrogga »

The Fedral Union wrote:Its more of documenting events to shape your history or tech development. I am not going to sit here rping every single advancement my nation makes, how ever I will have my news services announce starting research or finishing research or construction on something. That way there is still an ic documentation of doing something with out the large amounts of writing in a research thread. Plus its good for posterity, some one might want to know what made a nation the way it is with out reading through Massive threads. Ie like a summery from a mass media report in said nations.
That is what R&D Threads are for. If you want to have one running but use the news story approach then do so.