General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

A World at War

Post by Kostemetsia »

This is a straight-up war.

The setting: The year is 2220. The Commonwealth of Kostemetsia under the wise leadership of Empress Alexis has managed to assert itself as a major galactic power, having strong trade bonds etc etc etc all the things that establish a nation as being respectable. One of the biggest and best growth areas in Kostemetsia is the semi-independent Republic of Sakala.

The premise: Kostemetsia is a prosperous, happy nation. A massive swarm of (insert race here) intent on taking Sakala for whatever reason comes along and starts taking down Kostemetsian cities. For the first time in its comparatively new history, the Commonwealth has to take its large, static and mostly ego-based navy and go on a war footing. The results are not pretty.

The opportunity: You can play this race, or one of its allies, or one of the Commonwealth's allies. This could be a perfect opportunity for you to establish your nation, or to develop your nation concept, or to use a one-shot race or nation concept you've been fiddling with for a while. If you want to play an allied faction (on either side), this could be a brilliant opportunity for you to show off your military might.

The request: Go hog wild. I want to improve my ground tactics and school myself in the use of ortillery. I also want to introduce two characters who will become very important in years to come. This is a massive opportunity for me, and it could be one for you, too.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Naggeroth
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Empire of
Name: Naggeroth

Re: A World at War

Post by Naggeroth »

I will do this.

Like I'm all over this completely and totally. It is perfect to introduce my nation as it exists in all its awesome facet's. Plus it may be a way to establish some ties with some other nations (Huerdae and Rethan who are a little miffed about Praxis). Hell Yes.

Pick meeeee!
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

Work dat shiny metal ass.

You're in.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

I'd like to play to develop a nation concept I have. Perhaps as an ally of Naggeroth or yourself.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

Preferably me. In that case you're in, otherwise I deny ever knowing you.

AREN POST HERE NOW.
[center]Image
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Wat
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

Supposing Polish Worlds is sandwiched in the "jump gate networks" of the two nations at war... could it be a possible element in this?

PS: Nevermind, I would disappoint you with my inactivity anyway.

Maybe..., ok I'll just post again if I can afford the time to not be inactive
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

I dub thee collectively the Lumber Cabal. From now on, any threads tagged Lumber Cabal are meant for you.
[center]Image
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

[center]hey faggots[/center]
[center]Image
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

I hope its not too late to sign up for this.
This won't end well.