The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Terran Alliance
Name: The United Terran Alliance

Another idea!

Post by The Fedral Union »

So I need a bit of help with this one.

Overview:

Basically a bunch of characters of different fields and nationalities (if the player wishes) will get together to investigate a virgin planet that’s untouched by the galaxy. What I mean by that is, a probe from a Terran company will discover a world in a binary system with two moons (that also sustain life) a rich biosphere unique continental shifts, and native life. An ancient defense grid around the planet will "defend it" from anything coming in to fast or hot, I'm also pondering making it so that something with a certain power-level (like a warship) would trigger the thing and blow whatever has that much energy output to hell. (This is to prevent mass migrations of fleets O doom to ruin the thread).

Any way I have a few ideas about the world.

Planet:

First off the planet will be warmer than earth, wetter, and have roughly the same land mass (per square meter), I explain this due to the fact that the planet is twice or three times as active with volcanic activity, thus a lot of new land is being made, however it would balance out due to a lot of the older land sinking and being "recycled" in to the mantle and core. Second of all the planet will be a bit larger than earth thus its gravity might be about .5- 1.5 x stronger as earth’s gravity. The planets two moons will also support life. One will be rather cold the other a moderate temperature, they will both have their own unique biospheres. Last but not least in this category I plan to have at least one native race on planet, and other varying creatures and critters. You are allowed to insert your own beings and ideas for creatures, who ever will participate in this rp will have a say of weather its plausible/ interesting or not. This way I won't be the only one experimenting with types of creatures.

Factions:

While I intend this rp to be mostly non military (because let’s be frank I've not done nongovernmental/military rps that much, other nations are welcome to send things over, just keep it reasonable. This is meant to be a small close knit rp not a shoot em up game. I don't want people rushing in with tanks, bolos, mechs and ships O doom to ruin this environment for us.

The first faction:
Planetary and System Cartography Corporation (P.S.C.C)
The PSCC is an expeditionary firm established by the late Martha C Rockwell, to provide advanced scouting of habitable planets for anyone who contracted them, they are based in the Terran Alliance, and their corporate offices are located in the Terran Capital of Union City right in the heart business district. While they were originally founded just as on the ground scouts for whoever hired them out, their fields have expanded, the PSCC has established various divisions including a bio research division (BRD), geological survey division (GSD), various other divisions including the physics and aeronautical department, The Archeology and anthropology Department (AAD), and colonial infrastructure management team have been recently added to the corporations docket. The PSCC maintains a fleet of small to large survey ships, transport ships, and mobile laboratory ships to assist with their work. The PSCC is one of the leading companies in the Terran Alliance for survey colonization and mining scouting. The PSCC hires mercenaries either from the (Corporate Security Corporation) CSC, or from other companies in or out of the UTA.

Miscellaneous information:
The PSCC like all large multinational conglomerates is run by a Bord of directors and a CEO, It’s also a company that has done extremely well during all economic conditions.

PSCC Characters:
Expedition Administrative positions:

Chief Executive of the Expedition (CEE):
Martin C house (UTA)
Bio: -TBA-
Second Executive of the Expedition (SEE)
(Open)

(Bio)
Interdepartmental liaison officer (ILO):
Open
(Bio)
Geological survey division:
Chief geological survey officer (CGSO)
(Open)
(Bio)
Geologist- (open)
Geologist-(open)
Geologist-(open)
Prospector- (Open)

Archeology and anthropology:
Chief Archeology and anthropological officer (AAO)
(Open)

Archeologist- (open)
Archeologist- (open)
Anthropologist- (open)
Anthropologist- (open)

colonial infrastructure management team:
Chief colonial infrastructure management officer
(Open)
Tera-forming Engineer-(open)
Tera-forming Engineer-(open)
Engineer- (Open)
Engineer- (Open)

Mercenaries
-I'm leaving this spot open to see if any company out here wants to take the offer of protecting the expedition up, if no one comes around it will got to the CSC.

Second faction:
Player: -Open-

Natives:- Work in progress, again I will be working on ideas for them I'm thinking either avian, reptilian, or arachnids (not star-ship trooper based arachnids) there may be more than one native race a player can control (Hint if you want to play a native faction just propose it here.)
Other factions:

NPC's/Semi NPC's
Funa:
Work In progress (bear with me and feel free to give me ideas)
Animals:
-Work In progress-