Gods and Things

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Re: Gods and Things

Post by Telros »

Why get unreliable human intermediaries?
Because God isn't in it to win, he's in it for the lölz. Same reason you play, oh, I don't know, Dwarf Fortress
BOATMURDERED! PULL THE LEVER TO END THE WORLD!
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Arenumberg wrote:
Central Facehuggeria wrote:"And lo, was the golden city corrupted by the sins of mages! The maker cursed the fiends, tainting them and casting them back to the Earth. These were the first darkspawn, and they became a blight upon the land."
The Tevinter Imperium is and was hardly pro-elf now dear, dont confuse selfish human sins with the glorious ascendancy of their betters.
See, this is why the elves nearly all live in alienages as man's playthings and sexmeat. They can't recognize the deeper meaning of things. It's why man enslaved them in Tevinter, and why the Andrastean exalted march crushed them with ease.

It's kind of sad how they start to think they're people sometimes. I don't enjoy moving through their little hovel-cities and torching their orphanages (after selling the children within to our good friends for use as living batteries), but their antics leave me no choice!

On a related note, 400,000 copper pieces.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Telros »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Arenumberg wrote:
Central Facehuggeria wrote:"And lo, was the golden city corrupted by the sins of mages! The maker cursed the fiends, tainting them and casting them back to the Earth. These were the first darkspawn, and they became a blight upon the land."
The Tevinter Imperium is and was hardly pro-elf now dear, dont confuse selfish human sins with the glorious ascendancy of their betters.
See, this is why the elves nearly all live in alienages as man's playthings and sexmeat. They can't recognize the deeper meaning of things. It's why man enslaved them in Tevinter, and why the Andrastean exalted march crushed them with ease.

It's kind of sad how they start to think they're people sometimes. I don't enjoy moving through their little hovel-cities and torching their orphanages (after selling the children within to our good friends for use as living batteries), but their antics leave me no choice!

On a related note, 400,000 copper pieces.
Silence, human, before you feel the cold touch of my blades. Your kind are worthless and scared of the might of my people. One day, I shall see to it that you die a thousand deaths for your words.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Spot the irony.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Telros wrote: Silence, human, before you feel the cold touch of my blades. Your kind are worthless and scared of the might of my people. One day, I shall see to it that you die a thousand deaths for your words.
400,000 copper, Knife-Ear. 400,000 copper.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

Arenumberg wrote:Spot the irony.
I believe you mean 'coppery'.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

What the bloody hell are you people talking about?!
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Telros »

We are referencing the game Dragon Age: Origins like its going out of style.

Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Sskiss wrote:What the bloody hell are you people talking about?!
We were referring to the most awesome RPG released in the past five years.
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

Being easily conquered does not constitute a power.
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.