But seriously, Dragon Age: Origins.

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

But seriously, Dragon Age: Origins.

Post by Telros »

Going off the silliness in Stardate forum, discuss the amazing bit of orgasmic goodness that is Dragon Age.

And keep the Elf vs Human bloodshed to a minimum please. I just paid to put in the new carpets.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Re: But seriously, Dragon Age: Origins.

Post by Chronosia »

Siding with the humans? You don't know what it means to be an Elf of the Dales, flat-ears.
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Telros »

I'd side with the elves any day of the week. It's more I'd rather not get CF's and Aren's blood up. It tends to ruin the room.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Chronosia wrote:Siding with the humans? You don't know what it means to be an Elf of the Dales, flat-ears.
I'll trade in my dubiously trustworthy and even more dubiously useful elvish allies for werewolves, thanks.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

Mmm, Werewolves
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Telros »

Hello, werewolves, have a helping of greatsword-to-the-face-pie.

Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Chronosia wrote:Siding with the humans? You don't know what it means to be an Elf of the Dales, flat-ears.
I'll trade in my dubiously trustworthy and even more dubiously useful elvish allies for werewolves, thanks.
Well, knowing when your friend is going to kill you has its uses.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Arenumberg wrote:
Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Well, knowing when your friend is going to kill you has its uses.
True. But that just makes me realize it's so much better to turn those otherwise worthless elves into golems with the anvil.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Telros »

A point to discuss: Why the fuck can't Bioware make party A.I. worth shit? I kinda can't get into the story when they keep getting stuck in corners or forgetting they have potions to USE.

Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Telros wrote:A point to discuss: Why the fuck can't Bioware make party A.I. worth shit? I kinda can't get into the story when they keep getting stuck in corners or forgetting they have potions to USE.
Spacebar is your friend. DAO is an oldschool game with new graphics, so it's meant to be difficult.