General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Re: Cthulhu Mythos RP

Post by Solar Communes »

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 8#p1410488

Finally this thread begins to become truly cool. Main character was almost done by a tentacle, if you want a hint.

Is nobody interested in investigating deeply that war happening in Solar Communes and which strange eons where even death may die are behind all of this?
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 5#p1419695

First part is finished, now I'm going to try something.

If you want to go straight to business, read the last paragraphs of the last post.

Essentially the main character of this plot, Aune is going to hire people to help her to investigate places where only madness and death exist.

Any takers?

Or are you scared of tentacles?

F'TAGHN CTHULHU

I'm going to make a sign up thread for it, if you're interested. But I'll only continue this if at least one person here would be willing to send a character to face the Shoggoths, the Great Old Ones and all the madness that will ensue while searching for a man named Doctor Julius Lovecraft. Because I don't want to do another story thread, I want to do a RP thread.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

I don't want this idea to die.

[spoiler]X-COM: Terror from the Deep meets Call of Cthulhu.[/spoiler]

I won't explain how exactly it'll take from X-COM, but this will have both moments of horror and of action.

How could nobody be interested?

Really, I want to at least once succeed at a character RP thread. I actually managed to overcome my curse of never drawing people into war RPs I start, now I need your help to overcome this other curse.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=35898

Send your mercenaries, xenobiologists, xenolinguists, Cthulhu Mythos scholars, crazy people, tentacles and anything that'd bother with a monetary...

... or perhaps different kind of reward because someone wanting revenge is willing to give anything in exchange.

Don't let me down, let us make an epic thread together. That thread isn't really tl;dr and there is a uber-short version of its premise in the paragraphs after the character sheet anyway.