General debate and discussion. (OOC)
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Terran Alliance
Name: The United Terran Alliance

Re: The Galactic War

Post by The Fedral Union »

Thrashia TO THE RESCUE! :roll:

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 3#p1473273 <---- See now If I apparently exercise my sovereign rights, the GE will come blow my head off (or try to!)
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

I think the GE should concern itself more with its own SWG thing it has going on and stop trying to get in on the NS Universe! I mean, we dont want no filthy SW nations taking our systems!

/parody.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

1. Steppe ASKED Thrashia to police the neutral zone. Apparently Thrashia thought he was being asked by everyone and misunderstood.

2. When the misunderstanding was made clear Thrashia retracted his statement. This had to be pointed out several times to TFU in the Thread by many people (Ahb, OG, Thrashia, and one of the other players).

3. The whole "police action" thing was only Thrashia and not the entire GE. To my knowlege nobody was told by Thrashia about it so it was not an alliance action.

4. As far as the GE goes, most of the players choose to not RP with TFU, I cannot see them throwing that away just to attack him. It would not be logical in the least.

5. I sincerely doubt this has anything to do with Thrashia and Abh not passing their first test and Rob making it in on his third, I believe you are really reaching for justification there. How many people over the years have not passed their first testing? They should all be suspect and jealous of someone that finally made it in (barely from what I heard) after three attempts. The logic just is not there to make that validation.

6. The GE Nations have many interests and holdings in the MWG.
  1. The United Colonies of Kobol is composed of OG and New Dornalia
    The Dominion is Telros
    The Ta'Nar are in both galaxies
    Thrashia has holdings in both.

These are just the Lords and not counting the Barons of which there are several who took a colony system/Barony in the GE to populate in addition to their regualr territories.

The exagerating of the situation which has already been defused and dealt with is like beating a dead horse, a futile effort that will get you nowhere damn fast while making you look damn foolish in the process.
Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

I like circles.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

I Lol'ed @ this drama.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Terran Alliance
Name: The United Terran Alliance

Post by The Fedral Union »

Balrogga wrote:1. Steppe ASKED Thrashia to police the neutral zone. Apparently Thrashia thought he was being asked by everyone and misunderstood.

2. When the misunderstanding was made clear Thrashia retracted his statement. This had to be pointed out several times to TFU in the Thread by many people (Ahb, OG, Thrashia, and one of the other players).

3. The whole "police action" thing was only Thrashia and not the entire GE. To my knowlege nobody was told by Thrashia about it so it was not an alliance action.

4. As far as the GE goes, most of the players choose to not RP with TFU, I cannot see them throwing that away just to attack him. It would not be logical in the least.

5. I sincerely doubt this has anything to do with Thrashia and Abh not passing their first test and Rob making it in on his third, I believe you are really reaching for justification there. How many people over the years have not passed their first testing? They should all be suspect and jealous of someone that finally made it in (barely from what I heard) after three attempts. The logic just is not there to make that validation.

6. The GE Nations have many interests and holdings in the MWG.
  1. The United Colonies of Kobol is composed of OG and New Dornalia
    The Dominion is Telros
    The Ta'Nar are in both galaxies
    Thrashia has holdings in both.

These are just the Lords and not counting the Barons of which there are several who took a colony system/Barony in the GE to populate in addition to their regualr territories.

The exagerating of the situation which has already been defused and dealt with is like beating a dead horse, a futile effort that will get you nowhere damn fast while making you look damn foolish in the process.

Again its just a game so either way it was my IC reaction not ooc, I play realistically, of course my nation would dislike someone who helped genocide it suddenly moving in to striking distance of its core worlds how am I exaggerating any thing? I think the word your looking for is exacerbation . To your other points Steppe didn't ask me or anyone else (the other signatory's of the treaty) if it was ok to have RAWWR ships from the GE paroling the neutral zone he just asked Thrashia to do it without our consent and Thrashia the decent rper he is decided to opt out of the role due to that. Again realistically my response was negative and hostile and PURELY ic due to the fact that thrash did help sith in some way BLOW UP MY HOME WORLD. So don't sit here doubting my intentions as just some childish game to get them back, its not I have no ill will towards either abh or the GE or Thrashia. Frankly this situation is like the USSR moving in to south and Latin America, the US fought their guerrillas and influence every way it could although not as overtly , this is something we call a cold war bal. Any way I never said oocly it was a GE action I just said that if war brakes out the GE might likely side with him and try to crush me. Obviously I am not sure if you will or wont bal, the choice is yours, this is all IC. My nation keeps stating it dislikes the fact that Thrashia is moving in to a quadrant next to it, the UCK be damned, he still helped propagate war crimes against me and others (he has a lengthy history no? I don't have access to jolt but I've seen somethings). Now we can sit here and whine and bitch about it or we can turn it in to something awesome and poke some people back in to being active, your choice.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

ICly the xenocidal anarchist humans are itching for an Exussum because last time they did one was like 3000 years ago. Therefore

1 - Big war

2 - Exussum D:<<<

3 - ???

4 - Profit

Solar Communes would certainly intervene ASAP to support human allies that happen to be mostly democratic under attack.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Arenumberg wrote:I like circles.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster