That was hard.

I like circles.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Re: The Galactic War

Post by Solar Communes »

You may embed only 3 quotes within each other.
:(
Arenumberg wrote:
Arenumberg wrote:
Arenumberg wrote:I like circles.
O ?.

That was hard.

I like circles.

Code: Select all

���
             �      �
            �        �
            �        �
             �      �
               ���
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Terran Alliance
Name: The United Terran Alliance

Post by The Fedral Union »

Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

The Fedral Union wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36334 *sneaks an advert in* O hai.
Solarian FTL gates are opened through black magic or through Lovecraftian magic by calling forth Yog-Sothoth. Both can cost many souls. FTL is magic anyway so I prefer to have it explained this way. Also it's far more grimdark than generic stargate.

In B4 "Cool Story Bro'"
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan

All right well in essence NS is pretty bleh right now I am pushing a lot of threads, I want to keep ooc drama to a minimum, I propose one thing to anyone listening, why don't we all get together and do some kind of rp? I mean here we have some of the best talents in FT and nothings going on :P Me as the newest member find that disturbing and wish to rp with more of you.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

I could claim a large, sphere-shaped chunk of the Galactic Northwest with Eden being its center, warning for all Xenos residing inside it to depart within 3 months included, for the lolz

But I'm not Trailers, so I'm not going to do that.
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan

We need something like the shivians coming back or a new nemesis or something like that, something old style like the golden age when I saw you guys rping a-lot.
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

The Fedral Union wrote:We need something like the shivians coming back or a new nemesis or something like that, something old style like the golden age when I saw you guys rping a-lot.
This has been mentioned a lot over time. The main issue is that such an event takes more effort than most of us are willing to spend. We're lazy, and easily swamped IRL.
This won't end well.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

The Cerberus Alliance wrote:
The Fedral Union wrote:We need something like the shivians coming back or a new nemesis or something like that, something old style like the golden age when I saw you guys rping a-lot.
This has been mentioned a lot over time. The main issue is that such an event takes more effort than most of us are willing to spend. We're lazy, and easily swamped IRL.
My vacations will be over in 3 days.

Then Finals of the Finals(Last year in University) so I can't really pull something big. Although the way I built up Solar Communes now can deliver if I ever happen to have enough time to waste. I happen to take a few elements from all good games I've played. So there are subtle hints from Fallout, Arcanum (in other puppet of mine), Deus Ex, System Shock 2, and now, since I decided to risk leaving my "this must be goth crap" assumptions behind and gave it a try, VtM: Bloodlines. Which I discovered to be the best FPS+RPG hybrid since Deus Ex.

So one of the bosses in VtM: Bloodlines happens to be like this and able to do all types of Body Horror including transforming living people into furniture, then I decided to go through the final evolution of the concept. With super shapeshifting included. I threw this together with Twilight, Cthulhu Mythos and David Icke conspiracy theories to create the shapeshifters. 8)

The only thing that would impeach the Solarians from transforming a world inhabited by their enemies into a Giger's High Octane Nightmare Fuel with all sorts of Body Horror* is the fact they still have certain moral values in their society. Also, speaking about their ability to manipulate organic matter is obviously a taboo subject. They rarely display it. One must really piss them off to become a living barstool, or a living toilet... or whatever their pissed off, twisted minds by millennia of Internet memes can fathom.

Yet, despite all their powers, they still would be owned by a Shoggoth.

*Guess which is the first entry in the Tabletop Games category?
[...]begins to absorb every living being on the planet into one writhing mass of purified flesh and bone
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

the Tzimisce and Settites were my favorite clans.

*remembers fondly about my Dark Ages Settite monk with True Faith and my Modern Voivode ER surgeon characters*