WoW start up group.

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: WoW start up group.

Post by Otagia »

Sskiss wrote:Oh crap! Major crap! I completely forgot the email and password to my old CD keys on my first account! What can I do to get access to my first account?
Call customer support. Blizzard is generally pretty good about this sort of thing, assuming you don't mind handing over your mother's maiden name to do it.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Otagia wrote:
Sskiss wrote:Oh crap! Major crap! I completely forgot the email and password to my old CD keys on my first account! What can I do to get access to my first account?
Call customer support. Blizzard is generally pretty good about this sort of thing, assuming you don't mind handing over your mother's maiden name to do it.
Yeah, they told me to email accounts/billing which I promptly did. I gave them all the info I could, but I can't remember the email or the password to my first account to save my life. If they can't solve the problem I can't play period!

At this point, I'm still waiting for Diablo III and Guild wars II.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

So here I am in the Arathi Highlands, my orc hunter and his trusty raptor sidekick, popping off 41-42 level humans one at a time when from out of nowhere, BAM!!! For the first time I get waylayed by someone from behind - and judging from how quickly I died, a very high level someone at that.

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Rogue, probs.

They always do it from behind.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Telros wrote:Rogue, probs.

They always do it from behind.
No, it wasn't a rogue, some sort of spellcaster I'm sure. I just saw rather large numbers float up from my character and in three or four hits, I was dead.

I found out recently that if you kill NPC PvP characters (as I was doing to the humans earlier), a red cog or gear like thing appears near your mini character portrait on the top left side of the screen saying that you are a proud member of the horde, resisting the alliance races and the like.

Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Ayep. Of course, said horde symbol (it's the spiky red one the orcs use) also is quite visible to the Alliance, and marks you as fair game. ^.^
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

A spelly, eh?

Could have been a lot of dots.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Oh no, another god damned (decked to the nines) twink challenges me to a duel! I mean really, do they think I'm stupid?!

Anyhow, doing really well so far.

Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Okay guys, my orc hunter is 48th level and needs to complete a couple of dungeons (their rated green for difficulty now) and I need at least one more of you to help me out, any takers?

Btw, pets are great, you just sit back, let them hold aggro and shoot your opponents at range

Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Okay, I'm know 52nd level and in the Un' Goro crater....

Yes, its infested with Sskiss. Shitloads of them!!!