WoW start up group.

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

WoW start up group.

Post by Sskiss »

Lately, after a long hiatus from WoW, I've decided that I might just start up again sometime soon (early next month). However, I'd like to start with a new character and hopefully, others hear will be interested in doing the same. The game is, after all, so much more fun when playing as a group. So are there any takers?
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: WoW start up group.

Post by Sskiss »

On second thought, I have decided to hell with it. It seems that the patches take forever to download (if they do at all - I'm not entirally sure...) due to, apparently my firewalls (which I have no idea how to shut off! Muses: Never had this problem earlier....) that blocked the installation or otherwise slowed everything down enormously. So in true form, I deleted everything! It would seem, I'll have to wait for Diablo III and Guild wars II to come out.

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

Sskiss wrote:On second thought, I have decided to hell with it.[...]
Wise choice.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Wise or not, I'll never, ever, ever understand computers, or for that matter, electronics in general. Little wonder why I do not trust them for anything, and equally, why I'm basically a luddite! I loathe unreliability in anything and everything! Too damned sensitive and "finicky" for my tastes. I like a tech base that is both reliable and dependable.

You do everything the instructions say and it still tells you horseshit like "a firewall is blocking the downloading of the patch or such and such" or similar rubbish! So basically, I can't install and play a game because firewalls (that I turned off, no less) are blocking the installation of the patches! Strange how this never happened before.... You really got to wonder sometimes...

These god damned stupid things need fuzzy logic! I demand a fucking computer with fuzzy logic! Stupid bloody things are too literal with all the intuition and common sense of a brass door knob!!

Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

It really makes me laugh when these god damned twinks come up and challenge me to a duel in a town or city! All decked out to the nines, while I still have my low level gear that I earned the hard way! I mean, what's the point of playing if everything is given to you and there's nothing to fight for?

Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Mostly, you've already done it once, and earned those nifty Heirloom items. Pain in the ass to level a toon all the way to 80, makes it a lot easier. That, and I've got 12k gold on my main. Might as well spend it occasionally. ^.^
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Otagia, we come from two different worlds...

Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Boy, they sure restrict you on those 10 day trail accounts, don't they? No received mail, no communication, no buying or selling at the auction house...

Anyhow, ol' Mokcha is now 18th level, an Orc hunter with "Gabby" (a raptor) as a pet.

A chose the "Sisters of Elune" realm to play in. So if any of you are there, just drop by or add me as a friend.

Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Crap! They capped the level at 20! It took me six completed quests to realize it!

Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Oh crap! Major crap! I completely forgot the email and password to my old CD keys on my first account! What can I do to get access to my first account?