Age of Conan - Hyborian adventures

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Age of Conan - Hyborian adventures

Post by Sskiss »

Been checking out Age of Conan and it looks quite stunning - at least visually. Great artwork and graphics, with realistic looking weapons and armour, no less! I'm in the process of downloading a 14 day trail version of the game.

I've also read they fixed and debugged the game as well as making the servers and the game itself, more robust. Meaning of course less crashes and glitches and so on.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Re: Age of Conan - Hyborian adventures

Post by Arenumberg »

Each to their own, last I checked all it had going for it was what you mentioned - "better" graphics and uncesored boobies at some point, if you're into that kind of thing.

The title also makes me think of Hyperboria, so I cant take it that seriously.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Arenumberg wrote:Each to their own, last I checked all it had going for it was what you mentioned - "better" graphics and uncesored boobies at some point, if you're into that kind of thing.
No! Its not 'better"... Its BETTER, period! End of story! Any dolt can see that! Besides, excellent graphics and artwork is by itself half of any good fantasy game. The music, or from what I've heard of it so far, is also very high quality, very epic, On top of that, it looks like from what I saw so far at any rate, a large assortment of crafting skills are included, including the construction of buildings, walls and so on.
Arenumberg wrote: title also makes me think of Hyperboria, so I cant take it that seriously.
All Hyberboria means is "extreme north" unless you were referring to something else.

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

Hyperboria = Hataria
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Oh, I see. Well it seems the damned thing takes to long to load on my computer. Being a high strung inpatient type - it just didn't do at all!

Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

If the only games that existed were MMORPGs, I'd probably be addicted to alcohol, drugs and gambling instead of gaming.

Also, again, wise choice.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die