NationStates layout hurts my eyes. I can't stand it.

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

NationStates layout hurts my eyes. I can't stand it.

Post by Solar Communes »

Really, now I realized the risk of permanent eye damage browsing those forums now totally filled with -insert shitty console Whack-A-Mole with bloom and soil erosion here- fanboys thinking that roleplaying is to always use a sniper to "RP" a sniper, who post tons shit threads and is full motion towards decline, from just seeing a link to a Derscon thread here. I'm not losing much by avoiding it.

I can't really stand it anymore, and it's not because of the mass of idiots posting total shit and of most of the "decent" threads being shameless cyb0rz. I can't stand it because of that terrible lime green and white layout from Hell which feels as bad as [spoiler]having your eyeball ripped out by Viktoria[/spoiler]. I notice that my sight has improved slightly as of late too, which means I'm doing the right thing, for both my physical and mental health.

I may post a fancy IC thread in the International Incidents forum of the country club, but things are a bit dead here, I suppose.

Yet, playing a good game takes less effort than writing something, and time is limited.

COOL STORY BROS?
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: NationStates layout hurts my eyes. I can't stand it.

Post by Balrogga »

What are you doing looking at NS Forums? I thought you quit a while back...

But seriously, if you think the NS forums are bad, venture over to JOLT.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Re: NationStates layout hurts my eyes. I can't stand it.

Post by Solar Communes »

Balrogga wrote:What are you doing looking at NS Forums? I thought you quit a while back...

But seriously, if you think the NS forums are bad, venture over to JOLT.
I just checked a thread Derscon linked here. That's all.

But regardless, now I have a permanent writer's block and NS seems not worth the time anymores. So yeah.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die