Castrate Facehugger
52%

Total votes: 23

The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Re: Roll Call

Post by The Mindset »

Got DoS'd on NS. Whoops. If you lot still want control of the region I suggest refounding.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

The Mindset wrote:Got DoS'd on NS. Whoops. If you lot still want control of the region I suggest refounding.
iLOL'd incredibly hard. What the fuck did you do?
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

Oh, nevermind, I found it. That's so bullshit.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

I've been trolling NSG on and off under a variety of puppets (roughly 5?) for about two years. I'm surprised it's not happened sooner.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

While I AM rather amused by said trolling, you realise that if you let the map project die I'll have to hurt you. :D
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

The Mindset wrote:I've been trolling NSG on and off under a variety of puppets (roughly 5?) for about two years. I'm surprised it's not happened sooner.
While true, you've never had a nation actually deleted for it, have you?
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

http://www.proxy-list.org/en/index.php

Also

NEVAR FORGET

THE MINDSET 2002 - 2010

*Edit

AND THIS TIME I HOPE ONE OF YOU WILL TG OR PM ME THE PASSWORD IF YOU REFOUND THE REGION

*Edit 2

Also, this proves how it is pointless to create puppets for the sake of trolling if you don't stay behind 7 proxies every time you log into one of the trolling puppets to avoid being traced back. May buy you some time, but ultimately, leads to this.

Meanwhile, Kalasparata stands.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

No, I'd never been deleted before (even as a puppet) and I'd only accumulated one official warning. The DoS is patently bullshit, but I really don't care that much.

I've not decided if i'm going to bother finishing map 2.0 at this stage. I can't really seen the point right now.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

The Mindset wrote:No, I'd never been deleted before (even as a puppet) and I'd only accumulated one official warning. The DoS is patently bullshit, but I really don't care that much.

I've not decided if i'm going to bother finishing map 2.0 at this stage. I can't really seen the point right now.
I bet it came because of

MASSIVE MODERATOR AND MODERATOR'S COCKSUCKER BUTTHURT DETECTED

Amirite?

Also, keep developing it. Considering how often you post ICly in NS, is there any reason this would interfere with your interest in developing of the map*? Someone else can post the updates if anything. I'll promptly refuse to blink an eye about the deat and consider Mindset as still existing in the NS Galaxy, of course.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

That's true, yes. I created the map for my own enjoyment rather than for the benefit of NS FT. Perhaps I'll set up a development blog or something.