Total votes: 23

Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Re: Roll Call

Post by Derscon »

Solar Communes wrote:
The Mindset wrote:No, I'd never been deleted before (even as a puppet) and I'd only accumulated one official warning. The DoS is patently bullshit, but I really don't care that much.

I've not decided if i'm going to bother finishing map 2.0 at this stage. I can't really seen the point right now.
I bet it came because of

MASSIVE MODERATOR AND MODERATOR'S COCKSUCKER BUTTHURT DETECTED

Amirite?

Also, keep developing it. Considering how often you post ICly in NS, is there any reason this would interfere with your interest in developing of the map*? Someone else can post the updates if anything. I'll promptly refuse to blink an eye about the deat and consider Mindset as still existing in the NS Galaxy, of course.
Psh. The moderators are fair and just. There is no bias.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

Derscon wrote:Psh. The moderators are fair and just. There is no bias.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Derscon wrote:Psh. The moderators are fair and just. There is no bias.
War is peace.
This won't end well.