The extent of secondary alliances here

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

The extent of secondary alliances here

Post by Solar Communes »

Just out of curiousity, which alliances besides ESUS are you in?

Solar Communes see no reason why to make more moral compromises than those they already did by joining ESUS. Being theoretically on the same side of possibly a third of the worst eldritch abominations in the NS Universe is already enough.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Re: The extent of secondary alliances here

Post by Xenonier »

Absolutely none. Because the ESUS hits all the right notes in extremity anyway. : 3
;>
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

None really. And although we are considered part of the ESUS, in truth, we are more likely merely loosely affiliated. The fact that I possess my own separate region on NS could reflect this to an extent.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

Hmm.

The only secondary alliance I'm in that could be considered even mildly relevant is Greater Prussia...and its relevancy is in question.

Other than that, just TAARC, which is my alliance-within-an-alliance in ESUS.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

Solar Communes see no reason why to make more moral compromises than those they already did by joining ESUS
They see no need to take moral compromises in founding a new alliance though.

However, I always prefer to build up alliances by RPing than just "CAN I HAZ JOIN?", like the sort of agreement Poland was going to make with Arizona Nova hadn't that RP died. It makes for a more interesting prospect.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Besides TAARC, I'm also a member of the Priory, although that obviously isn't publicized. QUETZAL plans more to use it as a tool for disposing of people and/or things, along with causing beneficial political upheaval in select areas.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

Otagia wrote:I'm also a member of the Priory
The most awesome secret alliances are those which existence isn't known even OOCly and which members communicate through only tgs, PMs and passworded offsite forums that only members know the links of. Of course I can neither confirm nor deny that any alliance of such sort do exist in NS.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

Solar Communes wrote:
Otagia wrote:I'm also a member of the Priory
The most awesome secret alliances are those which existence isn't known even OOCly and which members communicate through only tgs, PMs and passworded offsite forums that only members know the links of.
This
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Yeah, but that just smacks of metagaming. Not my thing.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Otagia is correct. Especially if open ICly the members have no reason to be aiding each other. It gets suspicious.

I am in Legion, an IC secret alliance, and also in TAAC thing that Dersc has.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.