General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Southern Economic and Cultural Union

Post by Derscon »

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59340

I dunno if any of you faggots still Rp, but you're all welcome. If you're in the North, you're free to come., since you're ESUS and all.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Re: Southern Economic and Cultural Union

Post by Solar Communes »

Derscon wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59340

I dunno if any of you faggots still Rp, but you're all welcome. If you're in the North, you're free to come., since you're ESUS and all.
What with the overuse of "faggot"?
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

III. ??????

IV. Profit
This made me laugh a bit. Let me see what is up in the thread and I might join in.

EDIT: Posted!
This won't end well.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

Solar Communes wrote:

What with the overuse of "faggot"?
Term of endearment.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

The Cerberus Alliance wrote:
III. ??????

IV. Profit
This made me laugh a bit. Let me see what is up in the thread and I might join in.

EDIT: Posted!
I chuckled a bit at your last lines.

Also, just to clarify (although it has no real IC bearing, I just wanted to make sure you the player knew), technically the Skaugran delegation and the Amazonian Beasts delegation are already there, since Ska is helping with security/is my subsidiary state, and AB is the one that actually came up with the idea in the first place. I doubt it'll affect you, but I make it a point to clarify any discrepancies OOCly just to make sure all the players are on the same page. :)
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Ah. Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to not make that same mistake later.
This won't end well.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

The Cerberus Alliance wrote:Ah. Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to not make that same mistake later.
Well, you might not have had access to the info ICly, or something, that's why I said it's not really a big deal.
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Terran Alliance
Name: The United Terran Alliance

Post by The Fedral Union »

Funny I'm ESUS but you ignore me. So how much of a contradiction do we have here folks?
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

None. He ignores you, and therefore ignores you even when handing out invitations to everyone else in the alliance. An ignore is an ignore. Just ignore him if it causes you so much grief.
This won't end well.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

The Cerberus Alliance wrote:None. He ignores you, and therefore ignores you even when handing out invitations to everyone else in the alliance. An ignore is an ignore. Just ignore him if it causes you so much grief.
This...especially the last sentence. I've ignored you for several RL years now, even before you joined ESUS. To me, you're not in the ESUS, because you don't exist. You know this; you've known this for awhile. The issue is resolved, dead, and buried. Stop beating dead horses, and stop pressing this issue. This exchange, and any further mention of it, ends now.