ESUS Post-mortem

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Re: ESUS Post-mortem

Post by Zerstorendar »

Well if it makes you feel better, as soon as I can bother myself to continue the roleplay I left unattended in Interstellar Incidents, Xenonier will automatically become involved again.

That might provide some semblence of life :3
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

If it helps any, we could bother you so you can be bothered while you bother.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

You don't even know what you don't know.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

But I do know what I don't know about not knowing what I do not know, whilst knowingly knowing about the not knowing of things I don't know.
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Post by Zerstorendar »

Oh god, mind=blown.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

Oh god, mind=blown.
Now I take the pleasure to elevate this to greater extents

Zerst, you're a true patriot. o>

Mindset was a true patriot. o>

Trailers so far has been a true patriot. o>

With the death of ESUS I have made my choice, to let my FT RPing fade away and take a new route. Then among many offers two were the most highlighted. And with time, they would prove themselves to be mutually exclusive. Although a few still maintain an apparent glint of neutrality, it's clear that the machinations of tyranny have lured people into destroying ESUS by betraying it.

OTAGIA IF YOU TRULY ARE EMPEROR TERRAIUS FORGET ABOUT ANY RP WITH ME. IDC IF YOU DID THAT JUST TO TROLL #D OR NOT JUST AS YOU MOST LIKELY WONT CARE IF I DID THIS POST JUST FOR TROLLING IN CASE TPF HIMSELF WASNT TROLLING ME. IN ANY CASE *SEE SIG*
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Otagia wrote:But I do know what I don't know about not knowing what I do not know, whilst knowingly knowing about the not knowing of things I don't know.
How do you know what you don’t know about what you know? If you only think you know then you really don’t know what you don’t know about not knowing what you truly know then you didn’t know what you would know if you knew what you didn’t know. Then again, can one truly know what they don’t know without first knowing the knowledge they didn’t know in order to knowingly compare their supposed knowledge with their deficient knowledge? Do you think you know the answer to that, or don’t you know? Would you knowingly answer that knowing you would now open yourself to further inspection of you knowing your own knowledge?

The answer: 42
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

OTAGIA IF YOU TRULY ARE EMPEROR TERRAIUS FORGET ABOUT ANY RP WITH ME. IDC IF YOU DID THAT JUST TO TROLL #D OR NOT JUST AS YOU MOST LIKELY WONT CARE IF I DID THIS POST JUST FOR TROLLING IN CASE TPF HIMSELF WASNT TROLLING ME. IN ANY CASE *SEE SIG*
Who the fuck is Terraius?
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Balrogga wrote:
Otagia wrote:But I do know what I don't know about not knowing what I do not know, whilst knowingly knowing about the not knowing of things I don't know.
How do you know what you don’t know about what you know? If you only think you know then you really don’t know what you don’t know about not knowing what you truly know then you didn’t know what you would know if you knew what you didn’t know. Then again, can one truly know what they don’t know without first knowing the knowledge they didn’t know in order to knowingly compare their supposed knowledge with their deficient knowledge? Do you think you know the answer to that, or don’t you know? Would you knowingly answer that knowing you would now open yourself to further inspection of you knowing your own knowledge?
Yes.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

Otagia wrote:
Who the fuck is Terraius?
Seems like I might have been successfully trolled by The PeoplesFreedom :/

As for your question:

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=Terraius