Lol Hataria declared war on me because of this.

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Re: Lol Hataria declared war on me because of this.

Post by Zerstorendar »

Woah, The Steppe Empire is an unrestricted Galactic Empire rip off? How boring :|

I had to stop reading as soon as I saw somebody named 'Admiral Thkishsiagi'. I struggle to handle such silly things :3

Of course, do make a show of it dear chaps.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

The Cerberus Alliance wrote:So... who wants to break through the Steppe blockade to deliver catering to the Poker Tournament? At least one sandwich must make it through!
I will happily take up this task.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

Izistan just gave me another idea:

http://wikistates.outwardhosting.com/wi ... on_Ecology
Of peculiar notoriety is the spread of a particularly interesting kind of flora, with different levels of genetic adaptations, through nearly all planets and also all orbital aero and hydroponics of Solar Communes. In accordance to the abundant Solarian affinity with drugs, several common species of trees, bushes, grass and fungus were genetically modified to secrete hallucinogens, turning all worlds of Solar Communes into the seediest and most stoned worlds of the universe. Thus, foreigners tend to use gas masks while travelling through the forests of these planets, for otherwise the airborne chemicals make it very difficult to avoid getting high.
It would be quite lulzy for unprotected ground troops to invade a world, specially a highly forested region.
I had to stop reading as soon as I saw somebody named 'Admiral Thkishsiagi'.
How could it be worse than Kirk D. Hildo or Cam'rom "YOU MAD" Diaz ?

*Edit:

The kind of performance that Solar Communes desires to achieve in the conflict

The kind of performance that Solar Communes fears that will happen
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Assumed that your doods aren't Black Hand. If they are, I can edit it so their reaction isn't assumed.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

Otagia wrote:Assumed that your doods aren't Black Hand. If they are, I can edit it so their reaction isn't assumed.
They aren't Black Sab... I mean, Black Hand. The lulziest organizations within Solar Communes are actually aligned with the "good guys", while the ones which take themselves more seriously tend to sympathize with the other faction, as a sort of twist. Not that Evulz doesn't exist either.

Although, to be honest I'm tempted to let Solar Communes inactive for 21 days to starve Hataria of the attention he craves...

*Edit: Actually I want to answer to your post but not to Hataria's shitty post on sd.net copypasta spacefighters with EW that makes them "invisible". Because he is definitively going to BAAAAW epically once I claim they can't do anything and will be raped by the defenses.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Just use home on jam weapons. They've already lit themselves up like fucking light houses. :/ Bizarrely, if you can point out ICly just how epically he's screwed up, he actually tends to post reasonable casualties. For instance, massed ground troops against recently landed (via orbital bombardment) Avatars. I kinda just nuked my own landing zone. Instant TPK. :/

Of course, that could all be a fluke, so YMMV.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Terran Alliance
Name: The United Terran Alliance

Post by The Fedral Union »

Well it looks like it's all over...
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

The Fedral Union wrote:Well it looks like it's all over...
"Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

http://wikistates.outwardhosting.com/wi ... riotic_War
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

Also I'm shifting from EXTERMINATVS D:< to forceful full gene-conversion of furries to humans, anti-paraphilia treatments and brain-wipes/memory modification.

Ultimately it is more grimdark, even if the victims cannot remember anything because their former identities as furfags were completely wiped out.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

Solar Communes wrote:Also I'm shifting from EXTERMINATVS D:< to forceful full gene-conversion of furries to humans, anti-paraphilia treatments and brain-wipes/memory modification.

Ultimately it is more grimdark, even if the victims cannot remember anything because their former identities as furfags were completely wiped out.
I approve
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.