Lol Hataria declared war on me because of this.

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: Lol Hataria declared war on me because of this.

Post by Balrogga »

That too...

Still it would be fun to sic the Shivans on him AND then the Outer Gods.
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

So it would play out that the Shivans attack people to keep things quiet so that the Outer Gods won't show up and ruin everyone's day. Turns out that the Shivans were the good guys the entire time!
This won't end well.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

The Cerberus Alliance wrote:So it would play out that the Shivans attack people to keep things quiet so that the Outer Gods won't show up and ruin everyone's day. Turns out that the Shivans were the good guys the entire time!
My mind is blown.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Exqactly, when you mess around with Subspace, it fucks up the reception of The Game the Outer Gods are watching. The Shivans come to stop this before the Outer Gods get too pissed and decide to fix it themselves.

You know how pissed that would make you, think what you would do in their place. Scary...
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Did somebody say Shivans?

I still have the Shivan Worldfleet...

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Neo-Mekanta wrote:Did somebody say Shivans?

I still have the Shivan Worldfleet...
Wait... you're still alive!?

EDIT:
Well, if you're willing to unleash hell on the poor bastard, he's trying his shenanigans with subspace again.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 7#p3786677

I'm guessing that he forgot about the fact that there are some places in the cosmos that mortal men, and a large portion of the immortals, should not tread.
This won't end well.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

I don't fear these mythological Shivans. They supposed come from some sort of "space" but we have never found this place to exist.

OOC: The Ta'Nar have never discovered Subspace ICly so they do not use it or even know about it. They went the "other direction" into Superspace so they theoretically would never be bothered by Shivans. If someone were to be caught abusing Superspace the Ta'Nar would go "Shivan" on them...

Now, if Hat would be so kind as to try to use dimensional tech I could detect then I would have a duty to be sure to destroy it.
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

If he gets hit by Shivans for using subspace tech, he'll probably try to go the opposite direction. Then you can have fun.
This won't end well.
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

Y'all being a tad optimistic about his reaction. I think we're all aware by now that if the Shivans or any other "Oh holy fuck THOSE guys" race comes in to lay waste, he's just gonna ignore it.
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

True enough, but there are ways to make it to where he shouldn't be able to ignore it if he wishes to continue the RP. For instance, if whoever he's fighting at the time fully wishes to recognize the effects of Shivans on the nature of their war. In other words, we get cleared by one of the involved parties of drop a few Sathanases in the mix, and Steppe'll have a harder time ignoring it.
This won't end well.