statesmanship.co.uk (dissociation from NS and an invitation)

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

statesmanship.co.uk (dissociation from NS and an invitation)

Post by Solar Communes »

I'm sick of it. NS is full of shit with the blanket protection for shitty writers and retards, enforced thanks to the focus on quantity(because it delivers bandwidth) over quality, the mod-supported pedo-endorsing and gigantic idiocy of NSG and besides NS was never supposed to be about RPing in the first place and its creators seem to be at best indifferent and at worst secretly despise the RPing community within it while endorsing the 12-years old with 4-years old IQs that think the "game" of NS is fun rather than a retarded herd-gathering button-pushing multiplayer game any large amount of stupid people can win.

MT has been ruined forever by the retards who join alliances just because they see a red colored letter in their founders names, the sheer majority of the people who aren't shitty RPers in Modern Tech moved to http://statesmanship.co.uk, as I did with Third Spanish States(in fact I was one of the first members).

The only reason I haven't totally abandoned NS yet is the fact there are some ongoing RPs to finish, but as soon as they are over or dead by loss of interest from the other participants, every NS I have will meet its deat by inactivity.

Therefore, consider this an early informative, rather than a "LOL IMMA LEAVING NAO" thread, but I don't intend to remain in NS at all for much longer. If you think I am forgettable and suck, I guess you won't mind.

But if you think otherwise, or just would like a fresh change from the stale, static and dull status quo of NS FT, I'm willing to attempt building a small FT community within statesmanship.co.uk , provided there are a few with enough interest for that.

Unfortunately it will ultimately end like this, and although I find it sad to have to forsake the very few good things about NS, I cannot seriously tolerate favoritism, and an environment free from Political Correctness fags and retards is something much more enjoyable online than NS. I hope I won't have to forsake the opportunity of RPing with every one of you, but if it comes to that and SMS never succeeds at having a FT Community of its own built free from the vicissitudes of NS FT, I won't change my mind right now about this and dedicate every play-by-post RPing activity I do to MT instead.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die