The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Re: Diggity-DoGA

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/6767/d ... lf2rp9.png
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/6593/dragonwolftc2.png

Just a little something that I whipped up in about an hour. The "old" mechs that Cerberan forces were using prior to and during New Constantinople.

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to DoGA up the new mechs, but they're being intended to be much faster and "angrier" than these.
This won't end well.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

The only reason I use designations like cruiser, destroyer, frigate etc... is for other people to be able to relate to them and as a "comparitive".
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

So yes, when I said that I was done with DoGA for a while... I lied.

This thing is a little too big to be a proper warship... although it could rape the hell out of local spacetime if it needed to defend itself (have fun watching your own ordinance fly back at you, and all that.)

But what you really need to worry about is when it does this:
You remember the imprison spell in BG? Yeah... much bigger scale though. Also, casts 'Freedom' which is really bad if it just ate, for the sake of argument, a star's corona.
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

For the uninitiated, "Imprisonment" is a spell which transports the target deep into the center of the world, encased in an unbreakable and timeless shell, which not only effectively kills them but entraps their soul for eternity. I wish Irenicus wasn't immune to it, though his end was grisly enough anyway. Freedom brings anyone who was imprisoned back up to the surface world, which can be a bitch if you were going for someone you actually wanted but end up bringing back an unspeakable evil instead (though getting who you want, then watching as they're killed by the unspeakable evil, is undoubtedly worse). From what Nobuseri told me, this device does those functions on some sort of dimensional basis. He should really think that through. :P
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Nope, just magic. :P

On a serious note, yes. It essentially is a heavily modified alcubierre field generator. It cuts off a bubble of spacetime from the universe as a whole, and sends it cascading down to hell. Or, more precicely a convient little pocket dimension in which time does not progress. The Kreshh would consider it hell though, as they cannot imagine a worse fate then being traped in a single moment for all eternity.
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Anybody else not really like yesterday's ship? I found it to be somewhat lacking, so I took another go at it:

Also, huzzah for 70 pages of DoGA... and some maya heresy.

Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

For such oddly shaped pieces (compared to my rather nautical style, anyway), you did a very good job of texturing them. They have just the right about of image density and bumpmapping. Far as the models go, I like both of them. The newer one, with its slimmed down form, strikes me as more agile, while the original is a beefier heavy-hitter. That's how I would describe them if they were mine, anyway.

In honor of the continued progress on Disunity, and my particularly choice placement in the current galaxy, I built an Ork Kill Kroozer for the first time in some years.

I expect to have many such ships primed and ready for the great Waaaagh! that will descend on the Disuniverse as soon as it is up and running.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

I have designed a small cruiser whose sole purpose is to strike targets from orbit. All external gus oint down while the support fleet keeps attacksers off it's back.

Orbital Assault Cruiser front

Orbital Assault Cruiser side

Orbital Assault Cruiser below
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

Not even in DoGA I manage to do something that isn't a piece of shit. 2D art, 3D art, I just fail at everything. I wanted so much to draw something which shape resemble a sickle and hammer...
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Took five minutes. It's easy. Just practice more and you too will be able to mash out horrible 3d models like the pros.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."