Need Help in returning to FT

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Need Help in returning to FT

Post by CorpSac »

well if anyone noticed i had left FT rping on ns for meny reasons, one that meny people seemed to just ignore me and others was that my Fav allaince in FT seemed to die (yes the ESUS).

Now i wish to return but the way i left kinda killed my nation off (dont think tho i ever posted it on the NS forums), for tho's who dont know what happened to me i will tell you (in basic form):-

The Colonial Federal Goverment was destroyed when the Nightsister Order mounted a Coup, the order being a bunch of pissed off magical women with extraordary powers. After the leader of the Galactic Empire steped down the Order attempted to take power, Civil war seemed to brew within the Galactic Empire then..well... US decided to return with his imortal Emperor (shocker....ruined a RP me and CW was planning).

For a Few years the Night Sister empire flurished, keeping ties with the ESUS and the GE, allowing massive amount of trade to come to the empire. But all was not well, deep within a Secret Temple the sisterhood tryed to awaken something, something was pure evil (that they didnt know at the time) thinking it would grant them untold power.

In away they did awaken it, one of the most powerful Devilon's, what happened is not known, the Nightsister empire seemed to vanish at that point in time in a blink of an eye.

Ships that scouted the worlds once owned by the sister hood found that they were completely lifeless, barren worlds that had no sign of life...EVER. Soon stories from the Crews of the ships told of strange dreams, then ships started to vanish..reapearing days later with the crews killed in some of the most horrific ways, some who were still alive were worse then dead. Not able to tell anyone what the saw, most would kill themselves, Telepaths who looked into these minds fell to the same fate.

---------------------------

Now i wish to return to the FT relem, but im just not shore how to do it. It would be an interesting RP if i knew what i could do. Writers block at the moment doesnt help.

I really want to get some RP about the Angelions and the devilons (a history spanning back futher then time itself) into this sicne it was a result of a Devilon (Angelions and Devilons are a race so old and powerful that i never used them, tryed to but each time i made an RP about them it took no interest what pissed me right off) that the Corpsacian race vanished.

So throw your ideas at them, i dont care how silly they are just anything will do at the moment. Help would also be cool.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Well, you could either start an entirely new, unrelated nation..

Or have a nation ruled by one of those two beings (Angelions/Devilons), created to serve them...