Impeachment of Jangle Jangle Ridge

ESUS Senate Resolutions rejected by the alliance.

Vote of No Confidence for Jangle Jangle Ridge

Total votes: 0

Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

CorpSac wrote: RP test needs to be remade, for fuck sake its not even a RP test its test on how well someone can write a story in one post, thats not an RP. The RP test should ask for exsamples or Rping in 3 main areas, person RPing (how well the person can RP people), Fleet RPing and the 3rd area im still thinking off.
RP test needs to be remade. Okay. Do YOU have the time to actually RP three scenarios to their conclusion with each and every potiential applicant?
CorpSac wrote:now this allaince is letting any nation over 100 million in with out reguard of past EXP this allaince is going down him vary fast, alot of people just thinkt he ESUS is a joke. I dont know how it happened i really dont but something needs to be done and done fast. this allaince needs to be cleaned out and sorted till then we're just going to bicker. Its to big how meny members we got now....20 maby 30 who knows most dont go on the ESUS forums might pass the test but after that never seen again.
Actually, most of our members are active. Or at least semi-active.
CorpSac wrote:no this allaince needs a bloody make over i my self JJR supported you slighty but oohhh no JJR has to be JJR and go "oo CorpSac hates me boo hoo" grow up ok. FCN make your nation more fucking resonable, see even tho i have a fleet of 3000 most corevttes (under 700 meters long) my ships have more bloody disavantages then a wet paper bag and my ground force haha barly even past mod tech.
Barely past moden tech eh? Space Marines? Boomers?
CorpSac wrote:hardly anyone in this allaince even balances things out, person views 5CN is the biggest tech wanker ive seen JJR maby be a tech wanker, number wanker and maby even a godmoder but at lest when you tell him hes done something wrong he goes "oh shit how can i improve".
What about Jordaxia, who has lots of individually weak ships? What about Kanuckistan or I, who have traditionally had small numbers of more powerful ships? What about Penguenia who is in the middle of these extremes?

If you choose to leave the alliance, it is your choice. But don't go complaining about the whole alliance when it is only one or two members causing the problems. Problems that the problem causers are more than willing to rectify.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Cut the flaming. Keep it civil.
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
CorpSac wrote: RP test needs to be remade, for fuck sake its not even a RP test its test on how well someone can write a story in one post, thats not an RP. The RP test should ask for exsamples or Rping in 3 main areas, person RPing (how well the person can RP people), Fleet RPing and the 3rd area im still thinking off.
RP test needs to be remade. Okay. Do YOU have the time to actually RP three scenarios to their conclusion with each and every potiential applicant?
UM... CF... Half of the people attacking me here haven't even finished their RPing tests...

And FYI there is a reason why my ships cost so much.
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

If you wanted a new rp test system, make it open to older members who can just post in response to their post, a few times, and make them actually RP.

Anyway..

I dont even want to think about how many ships i have, seeing as ive only made a few in the new Shivan uberness..

But still..

CorpSac, it doesnt take much to pass your long posts to someone else who has time, PM it to them or something.. i only mean your huge posts, they can correct stuff and send it back, i mean no offense, but when you have a huge long post that is a pain to read, people dont read it properly.

But hey, i can understand TFU, so your easy.
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

Can we keep what we're saying to things relevant?
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
The Emperor Fenix
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by The Emperor Fenix »

I've got something relevant... this is over. The ESUS has voted and JJR stays, votes cannot be re-cast and arguing will only cause a rift... though frankly this is what you were saying you wanted a few topics back i sometimes wonder if this whole thing wasnt contrived, its ludicrous anyway whatever it is.
"Fight? I cannot. I do not care if I live of die, so long as I can rest."
The Silver Turtle

Post by The Silver Turtle »

Neo-Kalandria wrote:You've lost by 9 votes, a recount is not necessary.
Ten.
(I only just saw the topic...)
If we do not live another day,
Say this over our pyre:
They died like High Guard Lancers
With their faces to the fire.

Regimental Hymn of the 13th Imperial Lancers
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

I still haven't heard any true complaints from anyone in NS. 5CN, your evidence was some wierd post I had made, which really confuses me, because I only NOW have 200 million military personel, almost all in my fleet, during war, and U.S. getting mad at me because I have 5000 ships at 4 billion citizens, and he has 8000+ at 2 billion citizens (and don't give me that annexed bullshit, you try to get those people to be pilots, and you just have an ARMED force of insurgents.)
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

heh, you guys sure do know how to do stuff, my school computer won't let me read this thread anymore cause of all the cursing... heh, once a curse word is used more than 20 times, it blocks it. Good job :p
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04