Ceasefire with the GFFA

ESUS Senate Resolutions rejected by the alliance.

Cessation of hostilities with the GFFA

Yes
43%
No
21%
Undecided
36%

Total votes: 14

Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Re: Ceasefire with the GFFA

Post by Trailers »

Here's a thought.

How about we bury our hard feelings about the war in a little plot next to the war? They're both irrelevant, and not worth getting in a tussle over.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

You know... by the same reasoning that the GFFA is using... if we were to just start ignoring them, we could claim that we completely won the war.

That is, of course, if we were to use their retarded reasoning. Lowering us to their level. Instead, I agree now with the opinion that just finally burying this thing would be the best idea. It's corpse started to attract flies a long time ago... and now the decomposing remains are something that would be better off buried and left alone for a very, very long time.

If there is to be anything about the war that is to be brought up between these two alliances, let them be the first ones to bring it up. At least then it can be their problem to deal with.

Of course, they'd probably just go right to ignoring whatever it is.
This won't end well.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Trailers wrote:Here's a thought.

How about we bury our hard feelings about the war in a little plot next to the war? They're both irrelevant, and not worth getting in a tussle over.
lol Trailers is GFFA

Also, if we decided to go back to war, where would that put you?
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Well, my history in the War was being assigned to the Gamma Squad (Privateers) and then made Commander of it. I fought several members until Whyatica stopped posting. ND and another one or two members did the same shortly afterwards. The privateer aspect died because lack of GFFA posting.

While commanding the Privateers the call was made for assistance in the Xanth front. Apparently he was calling for reinforcements without clearing the move with the others so Godular and I was called in. HT arrived about the same time as we did and I believe one other might have been there but I only remember us three at the top of my head because our forces were almost similar (Kythons and Maker Mind). We stopped the reinforcements dead in their tracks and held them in the outer area of the Xanthian system of Mirfak. That was when Xanth threw his infamous tantrum and messed everything up.

I also answered the call for assistance from another ESUS member because Abh and ND were trying to invade his home system. Godular and I showed up and some probing attacks occurred but that RP fell apart due to no posts from the host.

Meanwhile I see many posts on these boards about how people are bored of the war and want to start something else while we were in the middle of it. That is what pissed me off the most, the short attention span.

Now, to see if we have improved during the last 18 months since the war started I can only look at the single alliance based Thread currently on NS I am aware of, the Gods Thread where we are waiting for Siesatia and Blademaster to post.

This is the beef I have, the seemingly undependability of my allies. I not only headed my own theater but also assisted in a couple others when asked and was one of the last few to leave the other threads. I have in my mind proven my dependability and commitment for the long run.

If this makes you despise me then that is fine, we all are allowed to have our opinions of each other and I have stated mine from my own point of view as you already have a few posts back. Both our laundry has been aired.

If you have any other words for me then use the PM service, just have it known that the Ta’Nar are a little untrusting based on past IC experiences.

I am finished.

*climbs off soapbox and smashes it on the floor before someone else can use it.*
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

And this ladies and gentlemen, is why i never got involved in the first place.

Hurrah.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

I'm betting that this thread will drag out like the other one.....
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Trailers

Post by Trailers »

Hyperspatial Travel wrote:
Trailers wrote:Here's a thought.

lol Trailers is GFFA

Also, if we decided to go back to war, where would that put you?
I prefer the term "Gaffa" it's phonetic.

Furthermore, I would, if dragged back into this abomination, side with the alliance I was with longer. Or drop both alliances altogether to their prepubescent, high-pitched, annoying as FUCK squabbling and go my own damn way.

That answer your questions there, scooter?
Traileric Empire

And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Relax Trailers.

Also, I don't think that this has enough support to win bud.

As well as that, I also agree with AZN, Bal and HT let sleeping dogs lie.

I for one was going to initially participate and was active in the planning, but when there was an attack I didn't consent to that destroyed one of my planets I bowed out because it was a precursor to what was going to happen in the war. I feel sorry for those who took a large stake in this war, and look forward to RPing with Bal in the new FWTGDT thread, pending certain posts....
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

The only return to war with the GFFA which I would personally support would be an ultra-cheap war of annihilation!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Trailers

Post by Trailers »

..Wasn't that the original idea?
Traileric Empire