Proposal: Corporate Shares

ESUS Senate Resolutions rejected by the alliance.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Re: Proposal: Corporate Shares

Post by Kostemetsia »

I have a law against it and Rob probably does too.

But there's no international law on the case and I'll graciously not claim supremacy of my laws, while fighting any attempt by him to 'bias an international court'.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Re: Proposal: Corporate Shares

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

I'm a Combine!

Also, -technically- speaking, there are some Martian refugees who probably own the remainder of Veltar's half of R-V by default. 'cause, y'know, everyone else having come down with a bad case of dead.

However, my internets asploded, and I'm leaving soon enough, so, yeah.

On a very minor note, Travellia never really had any intellectual property laws or anything of that nature, being as the entire nation was like one eerily happy family. So if TFU is producing ships in old Travellian territory (which might well be under nominal Travellian law, if you like accepting the laws of dead people who can't do anything about them), you'd probably need to resort to violence to solve the problem.

Travellians, on that note, have always found violence to be a perfectly acceptable resort to solve almost any problem. It's a constitutionally enshrined right. Or it would be if they weren't all fucking dead.

Irony, huh?
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.