Proposal: Corporate Shares

ESUS Senate Resolutions rejected by the alliance.
Naggeroth
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Empire of
Name: Naggeroth

Re: Proposal: Corporate Shares

Post by Naggeroth »

The Mindset wrote:Metagaming is bad.
This isn't metagaming, its creating a law so there is justification for a mutally agreed apon RP.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Solar Communes wrote:OOC: Is TFU even allowed to see this thread? With a bit of bluffing, you might be able to pull it. It would be even better considering that it was based on a lie.
This is metagaming.
Naggeroth
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Empire of
Name: Naggeroth

Post by Naggeroth »

Ah. Yes that is. My apologies I thought you were refering to the fact Kost was trying to run a propsal through the senate to make his RP work.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

OOC: Why would it be metagaming? Aren't ESUS members allowed into trying to trick others ICly about the contents of their constitution? Don't politicians lie about this type of stuff sometimes? Not that TFU would fall for it in the first place. One that has never heard about ESUS(both ICly and OOCly) could be tricked though.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

TFU can't see the senate, to my knowledge. He'd have no way of knowing that there was no law anything like it.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Kostemestia, the Sskiss would be willing to by up mining and smelting operations if you have any.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

Problem is, we do need to get some kind of law going here where I can claim majority ownership of Raython-Veltar. I do appreciate the offer, though - very much.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Kostemetsia wrote:Problem is, we do need to get some kind of law going here where I can claim majority ownership of Raython-Veltar. I do appreciate the offer, though - very much.
OOC: What, exactly, is going on? Situation and important details, please. Your characters would likely have advisors on this kind of thing, so getting advice from us could be justified as us playing the part of those advisors.
This won't end well.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Kostemetsia wrote:Problem is, we do need to get some kind of law going here where I can claim majority ownership of Raython-Veltar. I do appreciate the offer, though - very much.
There is only one law in the wasteland! The law of gun!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

I'm taking TFU to court for selling starship and weapon designs under the Raython Corporation name when the design copyright belongs to Raython-Veltar Consortium and may only be marketed under the name of and sold for that consortium unless an agreement is reached. No agreement was reached.

The RVC itself was a Cyprian Circle venture. When the Cyprian Circle was decommissioned the small matter of splitting RVC up never really eventuated, but when I saw TFU using the brand name 'Maximilian Raython Corporation' I thought 'ooh, this could be good for laughs'. Contacted him and we both agreed to a court case, but apparently he's been bitching to people about it in very serious tones.

My own law already specifies basically what the Corporate Shares Protocol would have, but I can't claim majority jurisdiction because I'm way smaller than TFU. Kewen's given me his power of attorney, but that doesn't help since the two of us acting as a single party with the same applicable law are still way smaller than TFU.

Had the CSP gone through, Kostemetsia, through New Berlin Multivector, would possess all shares in RVC, and would thus have a controlling interest and be able to sue Raython on RVC's behalf. Incidentally, all royalties to potentially be gained from this court case would go to me, although any former CC dependency is also cool to sign up for sum sweet munays.
[center]Image