AON Treaty Of Non-Agression

ESUS Senate Resolutions rejected by the alliance.

Do You Ratify This Treaty?

Total votes: 0

Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Russian 5CN?
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

No

"Who will we crush after the Shivans?" the Penguenian delegate mutters to his aide :P
Penguenia
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Penguenia wrote:No

"Who will we crush after the Shivans?" the Penguenian delegate mutters to his aide :P
The Facehuggerian delegate sends a small instant message to the Penguenian delegate. It consists of three simple words: The Federal Union
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Metallinauts Slides CF and Peng Delegate a card Outter_Heaven_Mk_II
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

Central Facehuggeria wrote: The Facehuggerian delegate sends a small instant message to the Penguenian delegate. It consists of three simple words: The Federal Union
We applaud CF, both OOC and IC. ^_^

TFU is a douche. He's boardering on godmodding with most of his new stuff, and he's tech stealing.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

OOC: Tech stealing? What did he steal?

(But besides, he has temporal technology. He abuses temporal technology. Indra knows it. When Indra gets back, I expect him to raise a call to arms against TFU. A call I'll heed.)
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

NAY

no way in hell would i sign such a thing god, Gronde thinks that haveing a powerful Allaince behind him makes him able to do what ever he wants (besides his only way to win is by calling on his allies, ive gone to war with him and each time i've never called on anyone to help with milltary units only in surpport and defence of my empre never to attack thos who do attack do at there own will and i havent and will never ask in people to attack), hell he tryed on mutiply accounts to get rid of My current and my past Goverment and thrus hes a Enemy of the Empire, we only have a NAP with him at this current moment in time cos of the Shivan war, after that well it depends, this just gives him breathing room to try something elce on me. plus i dont trust him as far as i could throw Mekanta.

*holds upa big sign saying "killing TFU is a waste of time and Resorces as he will godmod and make it impossible" then another saying "we will off people alot of money if we ever go to war with Gronde and even tech or even a Stigmata ship or 2"*
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

plus the AoN wouldnt do half the things your saying like expelling there members mainly cos the only ones who would get invlove in any wars would be there most powerful and the AoN is not that stupid)
Feazanthia

Post by Feazanthia »

We vote HAO! (that's Yes in Chinese, if I remember my studies correctly)

Frankly, we could use all the help we could get. When the Shivan wars are over, however...*devilish grin*
Nations drown in turmoil
As blood is set upon soil
Peace is a lost dream
My sword is a merciless reality

The enemy creeps in darkness
And dwindles my people
My enemy turns worlds to deserts
With the heat of his enmity

Crimson seas call my name
Caves of death beckon me
The worlds have been doomed
Time has set itself against us