AON Treaty Of Non-Agression

ESUS Senate Resolutions rejected by the alliance.

Do You Ratify This Treaty?

Total votes: 0

Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

AON Treaty Of Non-Agression

Post by Metallinauts »

With the Current war with the Shivans an oppoutunity of peace has presented ittself. The Alliance of Naggaroth(mainly the nation of Gronde) has made it explicitly clear that they are with, not against us. They have also made it a resounding point to offer their hand in peace. It is with the utmost sincerity that I implore my fellow ESUS nations to please, accept this treaty and use it to further down the road use it as a channel to create a bridge over the troubled water that we had. The treaty is one of mutual benefit.

Section I
A 2 Parsec De-Militarized Zone shall be established between the AoN and the R-ESUS. The extent of vessels present in the DMZ will be trade vessels, and remote sensor probes. Any nation caught inside the DMZ with a military vessel (military Vessel being patrol or dedicated military Craft) will face a very likely expulsion. The process of this expulsion shall be worked out in the nation's respective alliance. Nations may send in unmanned sensor probes to keep tabs on the area. This Applies to the AoN and the R-ESUS

Section II
All hostilities between the ESUS and the AoN are to Stop immediately. Any nation who is caught commtiting an act of agression shall be put on trial to be banished from the alliance, and left to fend for itself against the alliance it attacked. This applies to both the AoN and the R-ESUS.

Section III
The R-ESUS and the AoN are to unite and defeat the Shivan hordes. In this there will be complete military co-operation.

Section IV
When the R-ESUS and AoN have defeated the Shivans the DMZ will be dropped and peace talks will begin for a more formal treaty.
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

We ofcourse vot yay.
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

"The Steel Imperium votes..."

"NAY!"
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

You may want to add in an 'abstain.'
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

We abstain, not having suficent relations or information on the Alliance to make an educated vote.
Wetland
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Wetland »

We vote aye. Simply because we don't know them that well is no reason to vote against or abstain. We do not trust them yet, but trust comes after peace.
Fear me, if you dare!
And read my story on fanfiction, please.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

It's too vauge, especially the 'complete military cooperation' bit.

Also, the DMZ is impossible; the ESUS, atleast, has members with teratory scattered across several galaxies.
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

It is refeing mainly to CorpSac space, and it also refers to any other areas the border eachother. Complete Military Co-Operation means that we are going to help them as IB is trying to wipe them out as demestrated in the Melchion system, and he is defintely after us. So we can cover eachother's asses.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Why not use the worthless piece of rotten carrion (Gronde) as a military buffer zone?
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

5CN of course votes NYET
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli