AON Treaty Of Non-Agression

ESUS Senate Resolutions rejected by the alliance.

Do You Ratify This Treaty?

Total votes: 0

Northrop-Grumman Corp.
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The
Name: Chronosian Imperium

Post by Northrop-Grumman Corp. »

We vote "Nein"
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

CorpSac wrote:*holds upa big sign saying "killing TFU is a waste of time and Resorces as he will godmod and make it impossible" then another saying "we will off people alot of money if we ever go to war with Gronde and even tech or even a Stigmata ship or 2"*
*Holds up an even bigger sign saying "TFU can godmod in space, but he has no conception of land warfare. I have a plan regarding this. Details will follow later.."
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

I'm so tempted to start typing in Japanese...

Kana and all.

わかりますか?

日本語をわかりません、ね?
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

Central Facehuggeria wrote: *Holds up an even bigger sign saying "TFU can godmod in space, but he has no conception of land warfare. I have a plan regarding this. Details will follow later.."
I have a TFU killer in the Tech area, but the douche pulled a "I'm Losing So I'll Ignore" on it.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

lmao, its squares, I dont have that script.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Feazanthia wrote:We vote HAO! (that's Yes in Chinese, if I remember my studies correctly)

Frankly, we could use all the help we could get. When the Shivan wars are over, however...*devilish grin*
you did read what this was about mainly the bit saying:
Section IV
When the R-ESUS and AoN have defeated the Shivans the DMZ will be dropped and peace talks will begin for a more formal treaty.
that to me looks like that after the shivan war an allaince could be signed with the AoN, and if i can read what you sead right you might not want that,
Feazanthia

Post by Feazanthia »

Peace TALKS. Japan was talking with us when they bombed us.

I'm not saying we should do that, though. No no no. I'm merely saying that we could...y'know...forget about that last part.
Nations drown in turmoil
As blood is set upon soil
Peace is a lost dream
My sword is a merciless reality

The enemy creeps in darkness
And dwindles my people
My enemy turns worlds to deserts
With the heat of his enmity

Crimson seas call my name
Caves of death beckon me
The worlds have been doomed
Time has set itself against us

The redemption of my era
Will be brought about by fire
For I am the messiah of my age
Forgive me for the heavens torn asunder
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

its a tie here, seems like it will take just 1 vote to swing it
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

I say we should declare a cease fire with the AoN until we've killed off the Shivans. Then, once we've dealt with that threat, we can decide what to do about the AoN.

We can't really afford to split and weaken our forces for a little side war this late in the ball game.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:I say we should declare a cease fire with the AoN until we've killed off the Shivans. Then, once we've dealt with that threat, we can decide what to do about the AoN.

We can't really afford to split and weaken our forces for a little side war this late in the ball game.
i was under the impression that we did have a cease fire, its why i have a NAP with Gronde at the moment (tho that will change when the shivan wars over and my fleet is fully remade after the war)