AON Treaty Of Non-Agression

ESUS Senate Resolutions rejected by the alliance.

Do You Ratify This Treaty?

Total votes: 0

Wetland
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Wetland »

If you had read the treaty, you would realize that it would only be in place for the duration of the conflict. After that we would engage in new peace talks to see if we can't find a more permanent solution.
Fear me, if you dare!
And read my story on fanfiction, please.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Wetland wrote:If you had read the treaty, you would realize that it would only be in place for the duration of the conflict. After that we would engage in new peace talks to see if we can't find a more permanent solution.
i would rather be kicked out of the ESUS then have a permanent peace treaty with Gronde
Argheraal
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The Second Imperium Of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Argheraal »

Has the AoN read and accepted the terms of this treaty?

And it seems to me, due to the enraged arguments of my fellow Delegates, such treaty will most likely last as long as it is convenient to the AoN.

Most likely he feels a world of pain is comming his way and wants some backup or "friends".. and his offer for friendship are considered suspect by many in ESUS.

We recommend further analysis.
Join Now! And See The Universe Today!
And If You Are Lucky, Tomorrow Too!
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

As I have been the liason, yes he says that all his mebers accept this, but grow weary of us debating. Frankly i would like us to shit or get off the pot about this, as I am sick of his daily tgs. We either goto war or have peace. I wish peace but if it was, than war it is.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

i agree that we should have peace until after the Shivan war, after that well if X amount of members in here want war we have it, considering this Treaty Breaches our Sovrenty (so for the bad spelling) if we are forced to make peace and we dont want to, and thrus brakeing the Constiution
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

pont conceed on soverignty but remember how it would look if we fight bac to back wars.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

CorpSac wrote:i agree that we should have peace until after the Shivan war, after that well if X amount of members in here want war we have it, considering this Treaty Breaches our Sovrenty (so for the bad spelling) if we are forced to make peace and we dont want to, and thrus brakeing the Constiution
It restricts our soverngty no more than the restriction barring members from attacking other members; no more than any alliance or non-agression pact.

Majority vote rules, however, and right now the pros are leading.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

The point of voting is to prevent breaches of soveriegnty. If we were simply to enact this without a majority concensus of the ESUS, then THAT would be a breach. However, if most wish it to pass, it conforms perfectly to the ESUS contitution.
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

Just as a point, the Shivans have declared war on TFU, here.
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

so did one of my votes finally pass?