AON Treaty Of Non-Agression

ESUS Senate Resolutions rejected by the alliance.

Do You Ratify This Treaty?

Total votes: 0

Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

I suspect that it's only due to Mindset's Yay vote, and the fact that I voted before there was an "Abstain" option. :P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

WOOOHOO I AM 1/3! It is not permanant though
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:I suspect that it's only due to Mindset's Yay vote, and the fact that I voted before there was an "Abstain" option. :P
I abstained. The Prime overruled the Senate, as he forsees war with the AoN in the future, since the space field is limited as it is. Non-formal friendship is generally more flexible. We'll take care of our own. If they attack us, they know they'll have a problem with the entire ESUS.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:I suspect that it's only due to Mindset's Yay vote, and the fact that I voted before there was an "Abstain" option. :P
Actually, that would be me who decided to finally vote; tho I don't like the agreement's specifics, there is far too much war mongering going on, and I saw this as the best way to stop it for the time being.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

well Grondes acting abit agressive towards me, as theres no ESUS/AoN NAP i might be helping Hive attack THR, i also stated that due to my NAP with gronde i would not attack ANY of his ships unless he attacked and he replyed "like hell i wont attack them" and you say we are warmongering??
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

CorpSac wrote:well Grondes acting abit agressive towards me, as theres no ESUS/AoN NAP i might be helping Hive attack THR, i also stated that due to my NAP with gronde i would not attack ANY of his ships unless he attacked and he replyed "like hell i wont attack them" and you say we are warmongering??
CorpSac, your 'relations' with the AoN in the past leave them rightfully concerned.

And if you're helping Hive attack an AoN member, well, of fricken course he's going to help 'em; your attitude has, from what I can tell, always been one where by you intend to attack these guys in the future, so of course they'd only consider a NAP with you a temporary arrangment at best.

Besides, if his ships are helping to deffend a guy that you're attacking, he's not really engaging in any aggression, is he? He'd only be participating in a defencive action in an allied star system.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Kanuckistan wrote:
CorpSac wrote:well Grondes acting abit agressive towards me, as theres no ESUS/AoN NAP i might be helping Hive attack THR, i also stated that due to my NAP with gronde i would not attack ANY of his ships unless he attacked and he replyed "like hell i wont attack them" and you say we are warmongering??
CorpSac, your 'relations' with the AoN in the past leave them rightfully concerned.

And if you're helping Hive attack an AoN member, well, of fricken course he's going to help 'em; your attitude has, from what I can tell, always been one where by you intend to attack these guys in the future, so of course they'd only consider a NAP with you a temporary arrangment at best.

Besides, if his ships are helping to deffend a guy that you're attacking, he's not really engaging in any aggression, is he? He'd only be participating in a defencive action in an allied star system.
Relations???? the only relations i've ever had with the AoN is when i went to war with gronde (for the meny good reasons) and he ran scared to the AoN hideing behind them i give more respect to THR as he hasnt dont that at all, im not out to attack the AoN (much) or gronde and like i stated i wont open fire on Gronde vessals unless he fires on me even if it was an entire gronde fleet vs me (i would just open fire on anything that wasnt gronde and have all my fighters targeted on him with fussion bombs lol)
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

CorpSac, by relations, I mean the fact that everything I've seen from you relating to them has only spoke of your desire to war with them.

And calling in your allies isn't 'hiding', for the love of god; it's using yer damned head and maximising yer odds of winning.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

does this pass or fail??? i just want to know befor i declare war
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Doesn't look like an 80% majority to me.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.