AON Treaty Of Non-Agression

ESUS Senate Resolutions rejected by the alliance.

Do You Ratify This Treaty?

Total votes: 0

Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Nope. Looks pretty deadlocked. Looks like you don't get to declare war. Too bad. :roll:
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Metallinauts, I'll give you five more days to find enough people to vote "yay" to make the lead 80%, before I'll be forced to end the vote.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

he needs atlest (to be safe) 2 votes aday to maby make the 80% (maby 1 vote aday), me thinks me might just start my build up, tho if indra gets back befor i go to war then i will wait till the Shivan war is over (then eat the AoN bit by bit or they will eat me)
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Nope. Looks pretty deadlocked. Looks like you don't get to declare war. Too bad. :roll:
you mean it looks like i can declare war he needs the 80% majority vote for this to pass and at the moment its 41% no 35% yes and 23% say abstained (or i dont really give a flying monkeys)
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

CorpSac, just a word of warning; I'll be offering direct military assistance to the AoN against Hive. My commanders have orders not to fire upon your ships, but they will return fire if fired upon.

It would also be a very, very bad idea to try anything that might be considered genocide, or even firing on civilians, while in this war. I'd rather not have to court martial a Commodore or Admiral for disobeying orders and slagging your ass.
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

Then again, drama is always fun :P
Penguenia
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Kanuckistan wrote:CorpSac, just a word of warning; I'll be offering direct military assistance to the AoN against Hive. My commanders have orders not to fire upon your ships, but they will return fire if fired upon.

It would also be a very, very bad idea to try anything that might be considered genocide, or even firing on civilians, while in this war. I'd rather not have to court martial a Commodore or Admiral for disobeying orders and slagging your ass.
im not going to commit genocide (openly), and if i did that captain or what ever will er...have an accdent
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Thems is fighting words CorpSac... but do please try to keep on topic a little more.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

We need less conflict, not more. So I said yes to the treaty - At least until the Shivans are delt with.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

well personaly i feel this NAP is a piace a sh**, and i for one wont follow it even if it passes no offence to whome wrote it i understand what your trying to do, but the AoN has bothered me for along time hell Gronde is on my shit list and wont come off for a long time. i dont really care if this passes or not im still going to war with gronde, the only reason he wants a NAP with the ESUS is he is shitting himself thinking theres a big conspireace to take him out and that the whole ESUS is behind him, hell hes rubbing it in my face knowing this might pass by saying "i hear your loseing surpport in the ESUS?" i for one want to know WHO THE HELL IS PASSING GRONDE INFOMATION, i find it funny infact that he told me that a NAP would be signed with the ESUS befor (about a week or 2) this came to the senate.
im getting pissed now i know why the hell i never joined an allaince after the UTA, there all the god dam same.
i was one of the first people to take down a Lucifer and that thingy Hand (2 of the most powerful ships in the Shivan Fleet at the time), i joined this allaince as Indra told me on MSN that the ESUS would surpport me with my war with gronde, milltary or other ways, but i see he was wrong. Grondes done more shit to me then i have to him, he destroyed an entire Planet of mine, he joined the Shivans in a war angenst us cos he didnt get into the ESUS, and took the AoN with him. so what kinda god dam Allaince is the AoN if they join the Shivans cos one of there members didnt get into the ESUS??well tell me that