AON Treaty Of Non-Agression

ESUS Senate Resolutions rejected by the alliance.

Do You Ratify This Treaty?

Total votes: 0

Wetland
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Wetland »

Wait a sec, last time I checked the AoN were attacking the Shivans, if that has changed and they are now attacking us then we will attack them.

If Gronde attacks you, Corpsac, you will have the full support of Wetland in that war. But the Shivans are the main priority although their RP's aren't going anywhere.
Fear me, if you dare!
And read my story on fanfiction, please.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

me think you miss understod me Wetland:

remmber when Gronde asked to join the ESUS, and it was rejected he went off and joined the Shivans with him the whole AoN followed him. after a short time the Shivans (IB) attacked gronde (even after our constant warnings to Gronde about the shivans), when Gronde Declared war on the Shivans the AoN followed suite. how can you trust an Allaince that follows its leader blindly? tell me that, grondes done more to me then i have to him, he destroyed an entire planet (Macross) that was under joint control of Veredia and me.

how can you trust Gronde for that matter, he didnt get into the ESUS so he joined the Shivans now that the Shivans are attacking him hes crying to us for a NAP, screw him. the lil shit wanted to join the ESUS to stop me from wipeing him out, that failed so he got the Shivans to help him, even with all our warnings. if this passes then your all fools no offence ment, but its true hes doing this cos he dosent want me to attack him but its not going to work even if this passes im still go to war with or without the ESUS and even if i get chucked out. RP wise the people of Macross have to be revenged
Argheraal
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The Second Imperium Of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Argheraal »

Pathetic sniveling bastard that Gronde..
I said before that he wanted protection because he got in deep shit.

He thought the Shivans were going to be his buddies and they backstabbed him.. LOL!... and he now wants a treaty between ESUS and AoN because he knows CS will kick his ass if he does not have someone backing him up..

Screw him i say... not reliable that Gronde.
Join Now! And See The Universe Today!
And If You Are Lucky, Tomorrow Too!
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

CorpSac wrote: <snip>
That's kinda funny, considering that Kanuckistan blew up your homeworld in what was, for all intents and purposes, an arrogant display of self-proclaimed moral superiority.

Then when you applyed to the ESUS, and we mentioned the incident, you simply said, "its like i say let by gones be by gones" and that was the apparent end of it.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Argheraal wrote:Pathetic sniveling bastard that Gronde..
I said before that he wanted protection because he got in deep shit.

He thought the Shivans were going to be his buddies and they backstabbed him.. LOL!... and he now wants a treaty between ESUS and AoN because he knows CS will kick his ass if he does not have someone backing him up..

Screw him i say... not reliable that Gronde.
AS I talked with him that was not true, he turned to the Shivans to hide from us as we all agreed to declare war on him for trying to join the ESUS.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

people started declareing war on him befor he tryed to join the ESUS, i for one was at war with him at the time. he went to the shivans cos the couldnt stop me and others from crushing him and the AoN but the Shivans fucked him and went to war as well hes now getting fucked both ways and no where to run. considering the ESUS might be haveing a cease fire as IB wants to get rid of the AoN right now.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Vote closed. Motion FAILS due to < 80% majority vote.

[Archival Note] Vote count lost with forum merger. Final results as follows:

Yes: 38% [ 7 ]
No: 38% [ 7 ]
Abstain: 22% [ 4 ]