ESUS-USF Alliance?

ESUS Senate Resolutions rejected by the alliance.

ESUS-USF alliance?

Total votes: 0

Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Underwater Asylum wrote:GZ was more help than you... People in the Shivan War. I was ripped apart because it took so long for you to get your fleets moving, GZ commited help immediately. Now, any war with GZ will be a war with me, and no doubt several other large nations. So hear this plea, do not war on Germanische Zustande. I don't want to fight my allies, either way.
GZ doesn't *have* to defend TFU. If he suddenly pulled his fleets away from that conflict, I would lose my major IC reason for war with him.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

We vote nay. We can have peace without an alliance of alliances.

Oh and Mekanta, why do you have the right to call another nation expendable when said nation is roughly as big as yours? Someone thinks a little too highly of themselves :lol: You're one of my more favorite nations here, but it really is a little arrogant of you.
Penguenia
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Indeed. No member should be considered expendable, they're all protected equally by the constitution.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Underwater Asylum wrote:GZ was more help than you... People in the Shivan War. I was ripped apart because it took so long for you to get your fleets moving, GZ commited help immediately. Now, any war with GZ will be a war with me, and no doubt several other large nations. So hear this plea, do not war on Germanische Zustande. I don't want to fight my allies, either way.
Don't Let the Door Hit You on the Way Out
Wetland
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Wetland »

Wetland votes Nay.
Fear me, if you dare!
And read my story on fanfiction, please.
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

Penguenia wrote:You're one of my more favorite nations here, but it really is a little arrogant of you.
Note I was the first to admit I was being an asshole.
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

Well UA. im sorry fi you think that. if you remember, i was a BRAND new nation at that time, and i was imediatley ignored by IB for trying to help. now, please eplxain, how does one help when to a person you no longer exist.

anywho, it seems that tensions are rising, and UA, if you do go to war with Mekanta, i dont think it will be pretty
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Aegeus wrote:anywho, it seems that tensions are rising, and UA, if you do go to war with Mekanta, i dont think it will be pretty
I forsee hot tentacle action as the only possible outcome to this war.
Aegeus wrote:Well UA. im sorry fi you think that. if you remember, i was a BRAND new nation at that time, and i was imediatley ignored by IB for trying to help. now, please eplxain, how does one help when to a person you no longer exist.
I was there assisting UA, IIRC. I didn't do too much because I lacked a method of disrupting subspace shields at that time, but I was still there shooting at the conventional shivan ships. And I distinctly remember Kanuckistan being there too.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Indeed I sent a Battleplate as soon as I could; unfortunatly, I didn't know much ICly about his subspace sheilds, so I only managed to lob some missiles at him from range.

Admiral Hayes is still angry about the whole 'destroy the solar system to kill the shivan ships, despite your allies fleets still being there' thing by the way.
Underwater Asylum
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Underwater Asylum »

Well, if the rest of the ESUS had decided to come, you know... Maybe skip a few modifications... Then we wouldn't have had to blow up the system! And you forget who took 75% casualties.
Leader of the SCC. I also command a legion of monkeys.