ESUS-USF Alliance?

ESUS Senate Resolutions rejected by the alliance.

ESUS-USF alliance?

Total votes: 0

Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Underwater Asylum wrote:Well, if the rest of the ESUS had decided to come, you know... Maybe skip a few modifications... Then we wouldn't have had to blow up the system! And you forget who took 75% casualties.
At that time, nobody had a way to defeat subspace shields. Only Kanuckistan did, and he didn't ICly know it. Every single member could have sent every ship they had and it still wouldn't have stopped the destruction of your system.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

What I want to know is, who voted "Castrate Facehugger"?
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

People with a sense of humour?

Nay, Me and TFU getting along even remotely=OMG NOES .. basically.
Vi2o
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Vi2o »

I am really in a hard spot, as i no u are, UA. I too am a member of both ESUS and USF. I believe, however, I will take sides with the ESUS if soemthing comes up as much as I do not like warring with allies...or anyone, that is.

No stand currently.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Underwater Asylum wrote:GZ was more help than you... People in the Shivan War. I was ripped apart because it took so long for you to get your fleets moving, GZ commited help immediately. Now, any war with GZ will be a war with me, and no doubt several other large nations. So hear this plea, do not war on Germanische Zustande. I don't want to fight my allies, either way.
i take offence to that, i might be wrong here but i think i was one of the first people to take down a Lucifer and i took down the edica (what ever his name is) Hand Supper dupper godmod ship single handedly.
and my price i payed basicly my ENTIRE Grand fleet (what at the time was at around 3,000 and drop to as little as a 300 ships) and over something like 60 MILLION yes MILLION people that was an entire system. at the time i had just joined the ESUS (after Indras constant "join it, join it" what sold it for me was "join it and i will help you angenst the shivans" what he did when i joined) you have to remmber in the Shivan war the ESUS was spread so thinly that we could hardly keep up. it was only when we started planning did we really start to fight effectively, my Grand fleet will never be as powerful as it was (since we use to rely on power in numbers and most of my weapons are designed like that) and i accept that i may not have lost as much as other members in the Allaince but i lost to much, i had no way to fight the shivans hell i was relying on Indra and other Members of the Allaince to defend my Space from Pirate attacks.

Personly i vote Nay for meny reasons:
1) TFU is in the allaince as well as GZ
2) theres no point, we make an allaince with USF and then what we have to go to war with who there going to war with, we have to support them hell no
3) the Allaince as it is (ESUS) is good we dont need things to tie us down forceing us to make peace when meny of us dont want to.

see this is the problem about being in more then one allaince in the Space tech as i know of only 3 Allaince Super Powers ESUS at the top followed by the AoN and USF, cage is slowing creeping onto this list. its blantent sooner or later the AoN and the ESUS will go to war eaither we do something they dont like (as i seem to be getting the impression from Gronde) and if thats dont happen AoN will move onto one of the other allainces, no Allaince with other Allainces is a bad idea trade agreements fine but nothing more, NAPs possible but full blow Allaince, well thats like giveing the Suicidle person the rope to hang themsleves.

sos for the rant
Vi2o
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Vi2o »

I must vote in favor. I am a member of both the ESUS, and the USF. I want to be loyal to both alliances, but it appears that I cannot. I will try my hardest to not have to resign from the USF to keep my position in the ESUS. Please understand my position here.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

dont think this is going to pass
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

I hear ya vio.

well, i just am not a fan of personal attacks. I mean, im just going to help mekanta, and im not trying to insult you ehre UA, you started storming on me, i defended myself, and BOOM! big disagreement.

peace?
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
New Calabra (Albion)
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by New Calabra (Albion) »

Universe wide alliances may look good in Star Trek, but in reality they are nothing more then a big excuse to remove wars with espionage.

If we ally with USF we'll be castrating what we can do.

I vote no.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

I think my post explains it. And Wormia, you're still cool, that was my IC asshole of a self posting. Though I still hate the damn alliance. I say we bust some caps and break some shivan wigs, feed them to Mekanta, and destroy the rest of the universe, before splintering into multiple smaller alliances after fighting over who gets the popcorn. And yes, it is mine.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!