Impeachment of Jangle Jangle Ridge

ESUS Senate Resolutions rejected by the alliance.

Vote of No Confidence for Jangle Jangle Ridge

Total votes: 0

Underwater Asylum
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Underwater Asylum »

I reserve judgement.
Leader of the SCC. I also command a legion of monkeys.
Indra Prime
Prefix: The 42nd Itteration of
Name: Indra Prime

Post by Indra Prime »

I have not seen any evidence in the favor to support a vote in No Confidence in Jangle Jangle Ridge's RPing ability. Any and all IC actions that have been worth noticing by Indran standards, have not made any negative impressions against JJR in the mindseye of IP leaders. So therefore, the Renegade Temporal Empire of Indra Prime that currently holds the position of Directorate of Booze and Whores, and Senior Director Emiterius, will vote against the Vote in No Confidence in JJR's ability until such time that irrefutable evidence is recognized by all parties against the sanctity of the ESUS' relationship with JJR and the defamation of the ESUS' good name on the part of JJR.

Now that that is out of the way, please have a seat and take comfort in the wonderful grade A quality of Booze and the gorgeous whores that are here for your enjoyment. Bon Apetit!
Northrop-Grumman Corp.
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The
Name: Chronosian Imperium

Post by Northrop-Grumman Corp. »

To put it straight forward, I disapprove of this.
Wetland
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Wetland »

I disapprove of this.

No proof has been shown to support these serious accusations and I personally cannot recall seeing JJR godmod or wank. These accusations should not have been made in the first place without providing several clear examples.
Fear me, if you dare!
And read my story on fanfiction, please.
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

The problem with Jangle Jangle Ridge was brought to my attention by a nation that is not within the alliance. After investigation and my own experience with Jangle Jangle Ridge, I am inclined towards prosecuting Jangle Jangle Ridge. As a whole, the Extra Solar Union of Systems have been too lenient upon godmodders, tech-wankers, number-wankers, and incompetents as a whole.

(OOC: I should be using the ESUS Executioner, but whatever...)

Relevant Posts:

Fleet Gathers Near the Outer Rim

Post Your Future/Space Tech Army

There are other examples, including instances where he's given his entire GDP to other nations, i.e. Doujin, among others.

I'm still in the midst of researching other threads, as I complete my damned college applications. Please excuse my slowness...
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

That fleet gathers is bullshit, US called him a godmodder, coming from US, woah, big problem we have there :roll: .
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

The only problem I see is the 200 million man army, which is actually a liability rather than a strength. It's something that's easy to correct to boot.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Yeah, the army thing is fucked... I don't really think I was paying attention. I should not have more than 1.9-3.8 million military personell in total (5-10%) And the outer rim fleet, if US hadn't ignored it off the bat, would have done BADLY, being as they'd just leaped out of a battle, and had responded to a distress signal.

Edit: I would delete that jolt post, but it pertains to the case. However, I can assure you that it will be deleted after this trail has ended.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Neo-Kalandria
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Neo-Kalandria »

Five Civilized Nations wrote: As a whole, the Extra Solar Union of Systems have been too lenient upon godmodders, tech-wankers, number-wankers, and incompetents as a whole.
Haha, that's funny. You realize if you were to crack down on that, you'd be cracking down on over half the active alliance?
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Neo-Kalandria wrote:
Five Civilized Nations wrote: As a whole, the Extra Solar Union of Systems have been too lenient upon godmodders, tech-wankers, number-wankers, and incompetents as a whole.
Haha, that's funny. You realize if you were to crack down on that, you'd be cracking down on over half the active alliance?
I agree, and 5CN, do not Trumpet so loudly, your ships teater dangerously close to the "too powerful" side of the line....