Impeachment of Jangle Jangle Ridge

ESUS Senate Resolutions rejected by the alliance.

Vote of No Confidence for Jangle Jangle Ridge

Total votes: 0

Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Impeachment of Jangle Jangle Ridge

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

Due to the recent amounts of attention focused upon Jangle Jangle 1Ridge's role-playing ability, I as the Director of Applicant Testing bring this impeachment upon Jangle Jangle Ridge on several charges.

One, although Jangle Jangle Ridge passed the admissions test, he has time and time again on NationStates shown his ability both as a wanker and as a godmodder, with blatant disregard for the rules or role-playing and proper etiquette. Two, in his actions on NationStates, he has eroded the reputation of the Extra Solar Union of Systems as a powerhouse and a hotbed of good space role-players. In this regard, he has maligned our sacred name. Three, his has consorted with nations dealing with the downfall of our precious alliance.

His actions in this manner are inexcusable.

Therefore, the Five Civilized Nations calls for a vote of no confidence on Jangle Jangle Ridge's status within the alliance. The results of the vote will be an immediate suspension and probation of Jangle Jangle Ridge's status within the alliance, pending a full investigation. If investigations find that Jangle Jangle Ridge guilty of all of the aforementioned charges, the Five Civilized Nations will ask for nothing less than the immediate expulsion of Jangle Jangle Ridge.

However, if he can provide evidence that he will alter his role-playing and no longer godmod and wank, along with severance of all seditious talks with other nations, all charges will be dropped, although a term of probation will remain in effect.
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

I have not seen evidence from the other party, and will withhold judgement until such a time, I ask others to do the same. GIve him time to speak.
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

I Disapprove, and thats all i will say.
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

I see no reason Jangle Jangle Ridge was chosen as the first to face trial among the numerous members of this alliance who wank, godmod, roleplay badly, and "consort with nations dealing with the downfall of our precious alliance." Deal with the ones who truly harm the alliance, then deal with JJR, until then I dissapprove.
Penguenia
The ESUS Executioner
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by The ESUS Executioner »

This is because Jangle Jangle Ridge is the most conspicious example of the rampant godmodding, wanking, and lack of RPing ability in general, within our alliance.
Those who oppose the ESUS shall fall before me.
Neo-Kalandria
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Neo-Kalandria »

I disapprove.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

JJR hardly does crap next to most other people, so i suggest you think things over properly next time.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

I would like to see the evidence of JJR's wrongdoing. I haven't been following the IC NS scene recently.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

JJR has not defended himself yet so I do reserve judgement. Allow me to say, even though Five Civilized Nations and myself hardly sing a harmonius tune, I am inclined to agree with him here. Not the wank part, but as a threat to the integrity of the alliance. He has trolled US before, as per the MSN convo in the general forum. While US may have a distorted opinion on us, he can damage our reputation. I feel unless JJR can fully defend himself otherwise within the next hour, I will vote in the column of no confidence. It is nothing personal.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

well....ive heard of his number wanking...and a bit of tech wanking...the godmoding i knew about but as for proof. Number wanking can be seen in the AoN thread tho i can understand why it happened with Grondes such high numbers.