Impeachment of Jangle Jangle Ridge

ESUS Senate Resolutions rejected by the alliance.

Vote of No Confidence for Jangle Jangle Ridge

Total votes: 0

Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

You do know MSN logs can be edited, and its blatantly obvious they were from certain discrepencies i noticed (Ive had experience).

And this is great isnt it, were such a united alliance..
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Arenumberg wrote:You do know MSN logs can be edited, and its blatantly obvious they were from certain discrepencies i noticed (Ive had experience).

And this is great isnt it, were such a united alliance..
united does not mean that we cover eachother for blatant faults
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

The ESUS Executioner wrote:This is because Jangle Jangle Ridge is the most conspicious example of the rampant godmodding, wanking, and lack of RPing ability in general, within our alliance.
I do not know about weather he wanks or godmods, but I know he is not "the most conspicuous example" of lack of RPing ablility.
Penguenia
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

I know I said I would reserve judgement, but I totally dissaprove of this course of action.
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

"Example of wanking and godmodding," bah. Half this alliance godmods itself out the wazzoo, what with your pissing-contest turned giant-ship-building contest some of you have. 5CN patrols a region of space bigger than the Milky Way Galaxy through some glitch of physics, yet I don't see him on trial. In our opinion this whole facade is only on because certain people don't like JRRs uberships, which I admit look pretty stupid and aren't to my tastes either.

As for RPing ability, as long as he doesn't go around spouting that he represents the entire ESUS he can take spelling lessons from TFU for all I care.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

I reserve my right to vote untill I hear the opposing case made by Jangle Jangle Ridge.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Excuse me for taking so long to reply, but I had Christmas shopping and an All-district-band Audition to attend to, so I didn't find out about this topic until about five minutes ago. Anyways, onto the rebuttle, yes?

This is the first time I have ever been called a godmodder since I have joined this alliance, apart from AON members, who are little fuckers, US (see AON), and Corpsac, who hates me ANYWAY. If someone had told me that I had done something wrong, then I would have worked on it. However, this is not the case. I have not recieved a telegram, PM, or message via any of the forums I am on in regards to my supposed lack of RPing ability. In fact, I've been trying to help GZ with his Role Playing (doesn't mean he's listening, but whatever). Now, how do you expect me to augment my Roleplaying if no one besides complete asshats tells me I am?

The same lack of information is my answer to the second. No one has said I was hurting the ESUS's reputation, besides Corpsac in the topic referring to US's edited conversation. And, if no one else said anything to me about hurting the ESUS's reputation, then they obviously don't think as such, as reputation is determined by someone's positive or negative feelings towards something, usually due to past actions. So if not one thinks I'm hurting the ESUS's reputation, then isn't it kind of fucking impossible? The people who do think I'm tarnishing the reputation seem to be, at this point in the minority.

And finally, on the third. I assume you are talking about US, but last time I checked, I was really pissed off at him. I'm not being buddy-buddy with evil demons from the abyss, I'm just yelling at US, who was being a little asshole in the first place(He started it!). And this ties in with the previous accusation. Should I have just stood by and let US insult the ESUS blankfaced? I'm almost sure that he would have edited and posted the conversation none-the-less! Which would hurt the ESUS's reputation more, taking the defense, if rather uncouthly, of the ESUS, or to just sit by and let one of our major enemies take potshots at the ESUS and publish it, while I just nod my head like some little wind-up toy?

[/rebuttle]

Oh, and as a sidenote, I'd to note that I've recently been trying to line up RPs with various people, and if this fucks any of them up, I'll have to suck the marrow from your bones, and consume your intestines. Actually, I was going to do that anyway, cause intestines are tasty. Like cookies! :axe:

P.P.S.: And yes, that WAS a joke.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

I disapprove of impeaching JJR. Although he may be juvenile, strange, immodest, immature and at times loses his temper rather badly, there is no real reason to impeach him on the grounds of godmodding, without.

A) Definite proof. I don't mean something that may or may not be taken as godmodding, but absolute proof that JJR is a godmodder, and has completely tarnished the fine name of ESUS.

B) Cirumstancial evidence. If he has godmodded, perhaps it was in angry response to GZ, US, or another nation's blatant godmodding and flaming against him.

C) The ESUS Constitution, and where it prohibits people being OOCly annoyed, and having edited arguments.

Also, I concur with JJR with the point that the only people saying he is tarnishing ESUS's reputation(outside ESUS) are US, and the GZ mob. And taking testimony from them is the same as asking to have our reputation destroyed inutterably. Besides, if I recall, didn't US say Kanuckistan was a tech wanker and he was on of the reasons why ESUS's reputation is getting tarnished. So, why don't we all go put a case of impeachment against Kanuckistan. And for that matter, CorpSac, who's openly flaming JJR in the ESUS forums..
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Actually, I was thinking about that. Isn't Corpsac kinda, you know, ALLIED with Unified Sith? I feel blacklisted, damnit!
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Metallinauts wrote:I feel unless JJR can fully defend himself otherwise within the next hour, I will vote in the column of no confidence. It is nothing personal.
Placing any kind of RL time constraint - save maybe a day or two - on a web board is stupid; for example, there are times that I'm not even online for days - and I'm not alone in that respect.